Reviews for A Hogwarts Cinderella Story, a different way
GinnyGal chapter 12 . 9/24/2006
Great story!

GinnyGal
I love fred and George chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
i like this story update soon
BekkaJane chapter 12 . 9/23/2006
GO TERRA, WHOOT WHOOT, GO TERRA! okay, now update!
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 12 . 9/22/2006
loved the chapter! PLEASE update soon!
queenofthefairies chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
right i fully apologise for saying it was like other fanfictions. it is a fantastic story.
queenofthefairies chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
its very good but you tend to repeat yourself loads and lots of it seems copied word for word from other fanfictions ive read.
story-angel chapter 11 . 8/21/2006
plz update soon!
infernite chapter 11 . 8/17/2006
I love your story! u have 2 update soon. i have a strange addiction to Cinderella style L/J storys and this are defineately one of the best onesi have read. i saw about the Greekchic thing. cuz of my addiction, i have also red that story and i also like it alot. i have to admit that in some ways, the storys are alike, but they are also very different. if you go beyond the characters personalitys, u realize that. also some of the stuff u put in that greekchic did to is necessary 4 a cinderella story. if shes popular and always warring against James or anything of the sort, he'd noi write away and there would be no point to the story. sometimes u (or ur friend) come up w/ a story idea and u think its GREAT and u post it, but then u find out its modeled after another already posted story. Its not ur fault, u cant b expected 2 have red every story on ff b4 u post urs. i am really glad u kept urs on and u had better UPDATE soon. ORELSE! (don don don)

Bananakitty
MadeleineElizabeth chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Anna Potter Black chapter 11 . 8/5/2006
How are the Marauders gonna figure out that it was Lily?
BekkaJane chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
love the story. can't tell wich is better, miss cinderella or this one. oh well, please update soon!
JPx3LE chapter 11 . 7/19/2006
good but i need more...and wouldn't they be a little suspicious? Anyways i loved it
tomboycutie chapter 11 . 7/18/2006
I luv ur story...keep up the fantastic job
lilyhermioneevans chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
plz carry on! i luv it! i still want more! its a gr8 story.

does dora know. if not, why was she being mean to them?
naturalnin chapter 11 . 7/11/2006
It was really good! Please update soon!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »