Reviews for Why
Silverbellekait chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
yay chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This is a really interesting perspective on time travel.
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Really enjoyed it, short but sweet. Love the time travel idea, but also how you don't really know much about what happened, things are hinted, you can make up the rest of the story in your head.
Espied7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
This was a very powerful piece of writing. I like your style, and I hope you write more like it.
Aeryn's Last chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I have to add this to my favourites. I don't normally add one-shots, because i never see the point, but with this i have to. Inspiration and a new look at Hermione. Plus, it's different. It's unique. And i love it.
Luc chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hmm.. interesting, but not very Hermione-ish. Yes, she has a backbone to do things that are right but she wouldn't do something that all her friends would consider wrong. So wrong that they wouldn't ever speak to her again. What's the point at saving a world, if you can't save those you love? No one can save the world, that is too big. They would have to fight for their families and friends and try to save them (and through them the world).

Hermione does know the rules but she also knows how to bend them. She isn't fighting for the world in the past. She isn't doing anything. And that makes her feel like something I never got from canon.

This is interesting, intense and oh, so ooc.
ShadowsofNyx chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Well written.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/17/2006

Not bad, not bad.. It's pretty dramatic, dark, and serious. It's good tho! Somewhat confusing, but I got the gist of it:P
Star Dradon Pixie chapter 1 . 6/17/2006