Reviews for At Last
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 4/4
Very sweet, and well written. :)
centava chapter 1 . 3/17
Your story was really beautiful, and wonderfully tied up s lot of loose ends that have been bugging me about this film for 10 years. I'd like to think it did turn out as you've described. :) Thanks!
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Henry most likely would have done more than just making Alex an appointment...
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh, my goodness! Fantastic! Loved, loved it! Thank you!
nanu107 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was a good story. It was nice to see how Alex had all planned out to have Kate go to the lake house. Love it!
Lyla Calm chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Nice! Really like it! Keep up the good work.
LilBriarRoseMasochist chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
oh my god!

it's so cute, i love it!
xQueenxElsax chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I love it! :) keep going!

hope youll like to read what I wrote!

have a nice day!

MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I liked the change in perspective with this piece... You have to wonder how it would be for him catching up, once she had already changed the timeline. Great job!
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
AHH! I love this fic! I just wish there was more to it. Thank you for this wonderful fic.
Josephine chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Aghh! Okay, I admit it, hands up in surrender. This fic got to me. In [checks] 1300 words it totally unexpectedly wormed its way into my little heart and made its presence known near the fic end by jumping up and down like a fat midget. I like this view of the timeline thing too, how Alex instructed Henry. I love being able to "live" through the four years with Alex, that 24 month calender bit, his conflicted decision not to meet Kate for their Il Mare date... I love THIS the most: "He ran back out of the office with a song in his heart and a bounce in his step. He felt lighter than air, almost as though he could fly. Maybe he was crazy, to have made so much out of so little. ((He'd only kissed this woman once in four years, only seen her a handful of times, but he was ready to give her forever.**" What a zinger aimed to my heart! I loved it. Ah, I totally flew with Alex down that road, glee abounding. Thanks for the relive of the movie. :] If you couldn't tell I REALLY enjoyed this. Hahah
ErPo chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Sniffle! I saw this movie last night and I was so worried that Alex didn't get her letter and was going to get hit by a car anyway! I can't believe that man in the beginning that died was him! That was a beautiful movie...

This is a great one-shot and I'm going to add it to my favorite stories! So well written and beautiful! You are an impeccable writer, you know that?
hansolofan chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I loved the Lake House and I loved this story! It just seems so sweet of Alex to arrange all that just for Kate. Oh and I think Morgan sucks, Alex and Kate are so fit for each other! Please write more the Lake House fics!
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Good story. Enjoyed it.
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was really good. I loved it.