Reviews for The Circle Game
The.Bibliophile.Warehouse chapter 7 . 4/13
Why you no update?
lady kae chapter 7 . 1/15
In that last scene was it really hanabi? Or was it actually hinata?
Not-So-GentleFist chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Too bad this was abandoned, it was pretty interesting. I wanted to know if Hiashi was ever actually going to redeem himself like it seemed like in the beginning or just continue being the daimyo of assholes. And I wanted to know if Hanabi's escape plan worked (it was pretty obvious Hinata was henged as her sister, that much was clear), and what that would mean for Naruto and Hinata.
CookieDemon212 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Awesome story! Hinata and her fathers relationship is really torn apart. Makes me feel bad for Hinata.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
One of the best Naruto fics i've read in a while. You must update.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
This is actually quite epic, it takes Hinata's angst in the anime and takes it to a whole new level. It isn't over blown angst either, it's beleivable, well done, very well done indeed.
I hope this is still being updated.
Haruka-sempai chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Hi, ive been Reading your story for a very long time ans i would love if you could finish it! Its good to know that your dream came true, congratulations!
DerelictV chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Great story, very well written! Hoping and looking forward to another update/chapter! ;v;
emmycatchan chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I can't believe this, this is how you left the story, i loved it at first but naruto leaves hinata, just leaves her, thats so fuckin horrible.
Graypdrink chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
again this is shit
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
o.o thats so fucking stupid!
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I would like to see hinata grow a back bone, tell her dad to duck off, he hasn't been a father hours whole tiger with her and he has no right now
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 3/12/2013