Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Good story
Finally off to the Galactica/Zoids story.
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Interesting story. Looking forward to reading the next in line. :-)
Athena13 chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Oh, good end. I can't wait to read the rest of your BSG stories.
Athena13 chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Really, really enjoying this story. So creative and heartening. Great job!
Athena13 chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
I *knew* it! Woho! Pegasus Returns!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Awesome! This is great.
Wolfman-053 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Pegasus must've been through Hell since Gamorray...
Confused wonderer chapter 9 . 8/29/2008
just read your story and enjoyed reading it,I would like to read more if you want to carry on with this you again steve
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Hey Raptor, I was wondering if you know of any good websites that hold OBSG information? I was thinking of trying to mate what I like from it with NBSG and created a fanfic involving Gundam SEED or Robotech or even possibily Galaxy Express, but that latter is a BIG IF and I'm still trying to figure out if its such a good idea about the mating part.

The idea is to find the spirit of the Original and combine it with the New (i.e. no crazed Admiral Cain and no serious bleak outlook, giving it a sort of Believe It! Attitude with a Can Do! too!). Ya know like a Phoenix raising from the Ashes to smite the villian with the long lost brethren and looking forward towards a new future. I mean, have you seen Macross/Robotech! That can rebuild and move on into the future head held high spirit! That is something I would want to work on!

Yet, I'm gonna need help. Honestly, I rank probably near average, but definitely no above save for some pretty smooth moves. Yet that don't amount to much in the long run, so if you can, can you give me a helping hand?

And if you don't know of any websites, stores so I can buy both Original and New (you're pretty much right, but I think it can be salvaged; may take a fanfic, but possible)? So drop me a line with a note and no bait, PLEASE!

P.S. - I'm as lazy as Shikamaru Nara from Naruto at times, so sorry for not signing in. And tell me if there is any calvary coming to join the Battle of Zi, I'm just dieing to know!
darkfinder chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
well that was touchy more.
FireWolfe chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Exellent story. I look forward to the next story arch. I hope you write more soon. I would love to see more of these characters. But what about Colonel Tigh surly he deserves a promotion and command of his own? I have to say I have a fodness for that Leo warrior and like to see him get the recognition he deserves for serving so faithfully.

Lisa
aquakyuubi chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
excellent keep it up
Jerry Aucutt chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
This is a great story and I'm enjoying it very much so far. I really look foreward to more from this story. Would I find this in the crossover section or where would I find it in the Zoids section. I would love to find out where you put the next part in if you have time to send an email and let me know. Thanks
darkfinder chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
hope the next one has some action . i also found out they where to bring back the peg in the season 2 but never happene to introduce the human version cylons . also female cylon appears and starbuck is attracked to her . now that would been interesting if they continue it .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
lot of drama no action .
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »