Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
FireWolfe chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Exellent story. I look forward to the next story arch. I hope you write more soon. I would love to see more of these characters. But what about Colonel Tigh surly he deserves a promotion and command of his own? I have to say I have a fodness for that Leo warrior and like to see him get the recognition he deserves for serving so faithfully.

Lisa
aquakyuubi chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
excellent keep it up
Jerry Aucutt chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
This is a great story and I'm enjoying it very much so far. I really look foreward to more from this story. Would I find this in the crossover section or where would I find it in the Zoids section. I would love to find out where you put the next part in if you have time to send an email and let me know. Thanks
darkfinder chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
hope the next one has some action . i also found out they where to bring back the peg in the season 2 but never happene to introduce the human version cylons . also female cylon appears and starbuck is attracked to her . now that would been interesting if they continue it .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
lot of drama no action .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
well sheba will be happy .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
very well done need do more fics . heres suggestion farscape crossover with the new one .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
very interesting .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
cool so far .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
this is good but little to happy ending and no conflicts or action .
FireWolfe chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
More soon I hope. Please do not leave us hanging. I really like this depiction of the fleet. I think it fits TOS very well with respect to all of the characters and none of the garbage that has been added all to often lately.

Lisa
S chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Your stories are quite good and I look forward to the next one. There is one item you have wrong though. According the the Colonial Technical Manual I have a Battlestar's fighter complement is normally 150 fighters divided as two squadrons of 75 each, not the 36 fighters you have stated, while a Cylon Basestar has 300 fighters.
Panaka chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Nice wrap up. Everybody getting what they deserved.

Slightly suprised at Athena getting the Rosetta. I figured Tigh would get it and Athena his job. This probably works out better.

Only thing left isfor Sheba ti hit Apollo over the head with a wrench and drag him into her quaters to have her wicked way with him. That, or the others can lock them in the bathroom.

I know you have set it up to integrate with your zoid stories, but it would make a cool starting point for sepperate fic.

Good work. Hope to see the new fic soon.
cktedmon chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
I thought you were gonna tie these fics together sooner or later...good point to get that transmission..too...awesome job
SulliMike23 chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
A good story to the end. I might've guessed that transmission was what I thought it was. Now it's only a matter of time.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »