Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
darkfinder chapter 5 . 7/25/2006
well sheba will be happy .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
very well done need do more fics . heres suggestion farscape crossover with the new one .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
very interesting .
darkfinder chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
cool so far .
darkfinder chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
this is good but little to happy ending and no conflicts or action .
FireWolfe chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
More soon I hope. Please do not leave us hanging. I really like this depiction of the fleet. I think it fits TOS very well with respect to all of the characters and none of the garbage that has been added all to often lately.

Lisa
S chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Your stories are quite good and I look forward to the next one. There is one item you have wrong though. According the the Colonial Technical Manual I have a Battlestar's fighter complement is normally 150 fighters divided as two squadrons of 75 each, not the 36 fighters you have stated, while a Cylon Basestar has 300 fighters.
Panaka chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Nice wrap up. Everybody getting what they deserved.

Slightly suprised at Athena getting the Rosetta. I figured Tigh would get it and Athena his job. This probably works out better.

Only thing left isfor Sheba ti hit Apollo over the head with a wrench and drag him into her quaters to have her wicked way with him. That, or the others can lock them in the bathroom.

I know you have set it up to integrate with your zoid stories, but it would make a cool starting point for sepperate fic.

Good work. Hope to see the new fic soon.
cktedmon chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
I thought you were gonna tie these fics together sooner or later...good point to get that transmission..too...awesome job
SulliMike23 chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
A good story to the end. I might've guessed that transmission was what I thought it was. Now it's only a matter of time.
sharpe26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I found the link to this story over on

excellent writing. keep it up, and as indicated,a nice scrap with the Cylons would be interesting, the same could also be said about Cain having a go at the council of the twelve, and also, there is Baltar. Wouldn't he be 'willing'to teach Adama a lesson, not knowing all those ships have joined together.

but hey, you're the writer.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh, I almost forgot...you spelled Kobal with an 'a'. It's spelled K-O-B-O-L.
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Well, at least Commander Cain now knows that not everyone is meant to keep fighting forever. Now all they have to do now is finish repairing the Pegasus then the fleet can be back on their journey before the Cylons catch up. One has to wonder though, are they gonna run into the Cybrids and Planet Zi beforehand?
SulliMike23 chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
First off, good luck with the job interview. Second, I was actually expecting the crew of Pegasus to put themselves in suspended animation. Keep it up.
Panaka chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
Cryogen tubes, right? Might want to fix that one spelling mistake.

It really isn't a mystery. With life support down you either abbandon ship, not an option due to them wanting to reach the fleet, or if you have the means go into stacis or cryogenic suspension. As long as you have energy for the pods that will work.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »