Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
Traser SyberJedi chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
O, now it's getting twisted. Excellent. I love twisted. This is great.
cktedmon chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
OHH Snap, did not see the Pegasus coming back...i htough for sure it was gonna be a craft from earth or cylon's...great chapter, love how the characters are coming together..such drama
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
*Mouth hangs open in shock and his eyes are beginning to well up* No...not the Pegasus. This...this can't be! How can you destroy the Pegasus!
Panaka chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Hehe. I think your zoid story readers knew. You mentioned the Pegasus slipping away in that story.

And after telling everybody that it couldn't be a Cylon there isn't much left that it could be. Without going into more series or movies, it's going to have to be the Pegasus or another large colonial ship.

Good chapter.

I'd like to see what the colonials could do with the different zoid weapons. I think some of those would be quite powerfull once scaled up for starfighters and capital ships.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Oh this is really good. I'm liking the character of Achilles a lot. He sort of reminds me of a cross between Apollo and Starbuck personality wise. Keep up the good work.
Panaka chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Good begionnings of a story here, although I know it's going to end up combined with the Zoids stories.

What could it be?

First thing that springs to mind is the Pegasus with one of the landing bays shot off. That landing bay could account for the 20% loss of mass.

Second is another ship from the colonies that got away.

Third is a ship from a local power group. Another colony ship from earth ended up in the region or an alien species.

Fourth is a Cylon/Cybrid hybrid ship

Fifth: NCC-1701E Enterprise

Sixth: TCS Midway from the Wing commander games

BTW: Is Sheba getting command of the Rosetta?
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I have a gut feeling in the pit of my stomach about this, but it's a good feeling.
cktedmon chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
nice chapter, good to see Starbuck too...is he gonna get left on Planet Starbuck?
Imperious Leader chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Very well done! This has to be one of the better stories that I have read for the original BSG. We must have more. After all, one should not deny the Imperious Leader! LOL!
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Man, they went through hell alright. I wonder how Illa will react when she and Boxy meet for the first time.
anon chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
I like the general direction in which you are taking this story. However, I think you made the size of the following fleet a little too big. Bringing in Illa is a nice touch as is the introduction of Achilles as a love interest of Athena. She deserves more as she was all but ignored in the TV series after a few episodes. One big quibble, your introduction seems a lot like the one at the beginning of another story, Final Flight. Fanfic writers borrow from each other all the time. Just be carefull.
buffalo1fromSalem chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
This is fabulous you have me hooked can't wait for chapter 3. One question I thought Sheba already commanded Silver Spar Squadron when they transitioned from the Pegasus
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
I am glad to know that Commander Adama's wife survived, but one has to wonder how.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Oh what a delightful tale you have started here. I'm so going to enjoy this. I love the subtle dig you made at the new Galactica series and the female Starbuck that is in it. I only have one little nitpicky thing to fuss about and that's a typo. You spelled Galactica wrong, forgetting the first C in it, and instead spelling it Galatica. I look forward to reading more as you get it posted.
archiev chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I don't write so I don't criticize those who do. That said, great story!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »