Reviews for Rebuilding Hope
sharpe26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I found the link to this story over on

excellent writing. keep it up, and as indicated,a nice scrap with the Cylons would be interesting, the same could also be said about Cain having a go at the council of the twelve, and also, there is Baltar. Wouldn't he be 'willing'to teach Adama a lesson, not knowing all those ships have joined together.

but hey, you're the writer.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Oh, I almost forgot...you spelled Kobal with an 'a'. It's spelled K-O-B-O-L.
SulliMike23 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Well, at least Commander Cain now knows that not everyone is meant to keep fighting forever. Now all they have to do now is finish repairing the Pegasus then the fleet can be back on their journey before the Cylons catch up. One has to wonder though, are they gonna run into the Cybrids and Planet Zi beforehand?
SulliMike23 chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
First off, good luck with the job interview. Second, I was actually expecting the crew of Pegasus to put themselves in suspended animation. Keep it up.
Panaka chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
Cryogen tubes, right? Might want to fix that one spelling mistake.

It really isn't a mystery. With life support down you either abbandon ship, not an option due to them wanting to reach the fleet, or if you have the means go into stacis or cryogenic suspension. As long as you have energy for the pods that will work.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
O, now it's getting twisted. Excellent. I love twisted. This is great.
cktedmon chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
OHH Snap, did not see the Pegasus coming back...i htough for sure it was gonna be a craft from earth or cylon's...great chapter, love how the characters are coming together..such drama
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
*Mouth hangs open in shock and his eyes are beginning to well up* No...not the Pegasus. This...this can't be! How can you destroy the Pegasus!
Panaka chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Hehe. I think your zoid story readers knew. You mentioned the Pegasus slipping away in that story.

And after telling everybody that it couldn't be a Cylon there isn't much left that it could be. Without going into more series or movies, it's going to have to be the Pegasus or another large colonial ship.

Good chapter.

I'd like to see what the colonials could do with the different zoid weapons. I think some of those would be quite powerfull once scaled up for starfighters and capital ships.
Traser SyberJedi chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Oh this is really good. I'm liking the character of Achilles a lot. He sort of reminds me of a cross between Apollo and Starbuck personality wise. Keep up the good work.
Panaka chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Good begionnings of a story here, although I know it's going to end up combined with the Zoids stories.

What could it be?

First thing that springs to mind is the Pegasus with one of the landing bays shot off. That landing bay could account for the 20% loss of mass.

Second is another ship from the colonies that got away.

Third is a ship from a local power group. Another colony ship from earth ended up in the region or an alien species.

Fourth is a Cylon/Cybrid hybrid ship

Fifth: NCC-1701E Enterprise

Sixth: TCS Midway from the Wing commander games

BTW: Is Sheba getting command of the Rosetta?
SulliMike23 chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I have a gut feeling in the pit of my stomach about this, but it's a good feeling.
cktedmon chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
nice chapter, good to see Starbuck too...is he gonna get left on Planet Starbuck?
Imperious Leader chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Very well done! This has to be one of the better stories that I have read for the original BSG. We must have more. After all, one should not deny the Imperious Leader! LOL!
SulliMike23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Man, they went through hell alright. I wonder how Illa will react when she and Boxy meet for the first time.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »