Reviews for Walking a New Path Part One: A New Life
Love Faith Embers chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Great story! I'm going to check out the others in the series. :D
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Ah you should have included one of sidious best quotes 'wipe them out... All of them'
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Reading it's going to be HP/Ginny made me want to throw up, but at least it can't also be Ron/Hermione because she's dead if that was the case I would have definitely stopped reading. I hate HP canon pairings with a passion
master1527 chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
great fanfic i hope it continues
Theta-McBride chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
Love it!
Will read sequels soon :-D
Akatsuki Uchiha fangirl chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
just to let you know the old code actually went like this
there is emotion yet there is peace
there is ignorance yet there is knowledge
there is passion yet there is peace
there is harmony yet there is chaos
there is death yet there is the force.
I can't remember if it's in knights of the old republic one or two but that is the original jedi code before the new code came to be.
x chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I've read this far, hoping to see magic being used alongside the Force. Instead, you've made Harry just another Jedi.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2013
i think you meant 25 years old if harry spent 18 years being a jedi so far.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
lol. how can james appear just like that? i wished harry would have practiced more of his magical skills.
MWRANDOM chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Why the _ is there a Star Wars movie for Harry to watch in a universe where it is all suposed to be real? That one issue is enough to completely ruined the story.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Aww dang it I hate the harry/ginny pairing
Lady Pryde chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
eww! gross! Harry/Ginny! ;) haha! I truly do hate the pairing, but something so trivial wouldn't keep me from a well written story/series such as yours... I'll just skip the H/G scenes so I don't risk losing my lunch, that's all ;) haha!

keep up the great work! love the lightstaff, the robes, and using Mace as his Master along with Obi-Wan the best friend.

Also love the daredevil and prank filled nature that Harry is showing. there are too few stories where Harry plays pranks
emma94 chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
yes! I was hoping that harry was gonna b the one to train ani, makes the most sense
SquiggytheMage chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
good stuff!
WhiteElfElder chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
Palpatine has no idea what he is messing with.