Reviews for Walking a New Path Part One: A New Life
motor1977 chapter 1 . 8/8
I'm sorry I've read too many good stories to even consider this half way decent. First the reason for not using veritusirum , I'm sorry using truth potion on a minor could hurt them so we're just going to send you to askaban, Also Star Wars is a movie in this work and real that completely unlikely. And finally your grammar and the way you tell your story makes me think you a grade school drop out. I will not be reading more.
What happy to Ginny
PLEASE READ ME chapter 12 . 6/8
Wouldn't it be easier for Harry to go back to earth to pic up the star wars movie's to show the pre movie's Jedi console what would possibly happen.
injustice.leauge chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Love it!
ak chapter 19 . 6/18/2016
bonne fic!
il n'y a pas beaucoup de magie! amnésie?
dloold87 chapter 2 . 4/6/2016
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, SERIOUSLY THE RED HEADED WHORE, FUCKING REALLY. I hate that stupid fucking pairing, they never ever fucking spent any time together to get to know each other. She is a fucking fangirl and whored around at hogwarts, how the fuck can you even think of pairing them together. I am so tired of all the fucking slash fics and hp/gw fics, I never understood how the fuck JKR could pair them. As that I have nothing but hatred and contempt for hp/gw fictions I am sorry to say I will not be reading past this chapter, I am sure you have a good story but the pairing kills it for me.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
In Harrys' place I'd've told the entire wizengamot EXACTLY what went on at Hogwash every year since I'd started. How their oh so great and glorious leader failed me. How he never even though to check how I was treated by my so called loving relatives. How they physically, and mentally abused me daily. How they starved me before I ever got my lying letter about Hogwash school of substandard learning and yearly deathtraps set by the headmaster. How he ALLOWED Voldemort to enter the school while taking over the body of the DADA teacher. Hiding an extremely dangerous object, the philosophers stone in the school. How poor his supposed traps were. Every little thing he did that endangered his students. Then tell them that once Voldemort won and once freed, I'd leave magical Britain fro another country and never look back. Without doing anything about Voldemort. Of course I borrow a wand and have the nearest Aurora keep his or her wand to the back of my head ready to stun me if I tried to attack anyone. Then show them what old Tommy-boy showed me in second year. I'd tell them just how that came about and just how badly their glorious leader of the light failed to do anything about it. I 'd also tell them how he allowed Tom Marvolo Riddle to frame Hagrid for the death of that student. And finally tell them if that was their idea of a great light wizard they could keep him. They deserved each other.
Matthew W Bigham chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Personally I think that Harry Potter is a better teacher for Anakin in becoming a Jedi Knight as Harry is more loving, in tune and accepting of Anakin's abilities, no offense Obi Wan also he a little more patient with him teaching wise.
Lina03 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I so love this fic )
SFD chapter 8 . 10/4/2015
Now James shows? for a pensieve?
He could have use apparition few days back...

He's a Jedi - I get it. It doesn't mean harry has to forget about being a wizard first?

Cheer,
Niv
stars90 chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
You know, I've been searching all over for good HP/SW stories for awhile. Found a bunch but always on the lookout. I had this vision in my head of the perfect stories I was looking for. Let me just say, this was pretty darn close. Can't wait to read the next ones! And can I just say, I'm really glad you didn't bow to the pressure about Harry/Ginny. Really glad.
Love Faith Embers chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Great story! I'm going to check out the others in the series. :D
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Ah you should have included one of sidious best quotes 'wipe them out... All of them'
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Reading it's going to be HP/Ginny made me want to throw up, but at least it can't also be Ron/Hermione because she's dead if that was the case I would have definitely stopped reading. I hate HP canon pairings with a passion
master1527 chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
great fanfic i hope it continues