Reviews for The case of the missing Dog
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
love it looking forward to more
Janice chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Not bad, good premise, a few grammatical errors but that happens.
Katescats chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Hi just read 4 chapter I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter. I love Argyle storys.
bloodymary2 chapter 3 . 11/13/2006
Hi whashaza,

I have exams all year long, so it probable that one time or another, I'll be making a test... Supposed to keep us on our toes... Oh, well.

Actually, my university, along with almost all others in Brazil (and boy are there many) are on strike. Not so much as the students, but more like all the residents, fighting for a little more respect and the non cutting down of slots (the gov wanted to cut 30% out, can you believe that?). That means that, along with classes, tests an final projects to be turned in, I have to participate in all kinds of Assemblies and students movements.

Trust me, that takes time... Hopefully, however, things will be returning to relative normalacy.

Now, about this story of yours...

Absolutely loved the way you write, but I guess you already knew that. The characters are always true and I loved the way Jarod is struggling between laugthing at this whole dog-napped thing and taking it seriously. Guess the diamonds add a new twist. Can't wait to see where you'll lead it... (bet the dog-nappers are already at the place they are suposed to meet Argyle)

Miss P, now... Boy, have you concoted a whole Jarod trick worthy of the show. He truly is pushing all the wrong buttons and I can just see her ulcer drive her to the edge... Of sanity, of control (hum, can see all the possibilities of that particular line) and I hope this has romance at the end of the tunnel, cause you know Im a sucker for that!

Great job, sorry for the long absence and see you soon!
bloodymary2 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Hi whashaza,

no, no, there's absolutely no reason for you to die of heart failure at reading the sender of this review. I am back. Before I spout endless excuses for simply not reading, nor reviewing your stories for so long, I just wanted to say that I am okay. Maybe a little less sane with every new chapter learned and every lecture (on a subject dedicated to learning the art of observing patterns of behaivior, including our own) slept through (kidding on that on), but okay nonetheless. What about you? How's everything in your life? I hope things are looking better than the last time we *wrote* and I wish, that if they aren't, that they can get there soon...

I've just been through a PRETENDER dry spell, where I had no will to read nor what the show. I've developed a minor JAG abssession, that has been overcome (ie: I've read all there is to read on it) and now I can dedicate my time to reading all fnadoms I love. Your stories included.

I will slowly read them all and be sure to review them all. But for now, I just wanted to say that you certainly can do humor as well as you do drama. I was quite impressed with the way you perfectly wrote Argyle ( a hard task indeed) and the dog-nap! Oh, quite an hilarious idea.

But by far my favorite was Miss P. The costume? the script she had to say? Oh, I would have loved to actually see her face as she found the costume and realized J's intention for it. PRICELESS!

Now, MP and J will cross paths? Where's Dog? Why would someone take Dog? Will MP have a chance to actually prove J's theory of her reaction to meeting Argyle and Dog? I can't wait to finish reading it.

So until I do, see ya!

Mary
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Great chapters!

I love it!

The dagnapping! LOVE IT!

And MP and the rest are just GREAT!

CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
imag1ne chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
You definitely made me smile! Loved the interaction between J and Argyle (and of course the kid, um, dog-nappers). Part of me was hoping MP would actually pull the trigger, though, especially when he taunted her! ;-P

Anyway - great job. Can't wait to read the next part.
lucitana chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Poor Parker, Im curious about what is this. Argyle is really funny.
Teddy78 chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
I don’t know who has less brains, Argyle or the kidnappers, but this story sure is fun. Poor Jarod, I hope his patience doesn’t run out before this case is finished ;-)

So, how exactly did Miss Parker and co. end up in this mess? Btw, I can so see Broots get exited over the Easter egg hunt, he’s so in character.

Looking forward to the next chapter, Cathy
AJeff chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
You're doing a great job with this story. I simply love it. Hope they get Dog back.
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Diamonds? Hahahaha. No wonder they dognapped Dog! And poor MP! She definitely wishes a world of pain on Jarod. *g* Good chapter!
Alia G. L chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
*dies laughing* That was hysterical! Poor Miss Parker. Poor Jarod! This is just great. Please post the next chapter soon. I can't wait to see if they get Dog back and what paradise looks like.
Momo20 chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
That's a really funny fanfic. It's changing from your others stories. Even if I prefer the dark ones, I appreciate "The case of the missing Dog".

I love the situation Jarod put the Center team. That was a great idea.

I'm eager to see what finally happened to Dog, so post the next chapter soon.
Teddy78 chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
Pretender meets Terry Pratchett – sounds good!

He had no idea how Argyle’s brain worked Argyle has a brain? He definitely knows how to hide THAT fact, but he sure is a lot of fun ;-)

And poor Miss Parker, such humiliation. But I’d sure love to hear them sing.

So, yep, I’m still having fun and waiting for the next chappie.
tessa chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
This is so hilarious. I rarely do reviews, but, needed to tell you this puts a smile on my face, a laughter to my voice. Hope you do more fanfics as of this.