Reviews for Broken Wings
Ferr89 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
This story has haunted me for quite some time now, and I check back every so often to see if you've updated. This is such a wonderful angst filled "what if" story, and I truly hope you are able to come back and finish it up for us.

musicaljay chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Wow, this story really knocked me back for a loop. Lee and Kara's anguish is beautifully written. I hope you are continuing this one :)
l chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I'm hoping that there will be more to follow. I really hope to see further updates on this fic and your other wonderful ones.
bel535672 chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
I love it...Lee is just so wonderful..I feel for Sam but in times of crisis you always turn to the one you reall love..I am so looking forward to the next chapter...
kilcon9 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
I'm in LOVE. Please, Please, I am begging you to continue this story (and your others which I have also read). I look forward to the next installment. I am asumming that Kara doesn't know that her overies are gone or else her dreams of children would be more painfull. I would love to see a scene between her an Anders as well. Anyway, thanks for the great story...hope to see more soon.

dillon2 chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
I just found this story and LOVE it! Your portrayal(badspelling#%$ ) of Kara and Lee More Kara/Lee goodness soon please!

Can't wait for your next update!
Dexick chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Poor Kara... :-( I love how Lee is sticking with her and is one of the few who could really see through her attempts at being 'well' again.

I cannot wait to see this updated!
FemmePhantom chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
I just found this story and read all your chaps, and let me tell you, well done. I actually got a little teary while reading some of them. And I think that a broken Starbuck, has to be about the scariest thing the for the fleet to see. I love your story and I can't wait to read what happens next. Femme

p.s. My condolences on your laptop. Mine died a few months ago as well (short in the motherboard), so I know EXACTLY how you feel.
taff chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
Hi Inara84, I don't think I've ever reviewed your story before and for the life of me think why not. I love this story. I think that your portayal of Starbuck as brokenis very realistic - almost a little too for comfort occasionally but that is a sign of good writing. Anyway I have babbled for too long so just a last thank you for updating!
Rebel's Queen chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
I am truly enjoying this story. I am a solid Apollo/Starbuck fan and this story has me rivetted. Please write more soon.
CrazyLikeaFox chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
I really enjoyed this latest chapter and could almost cry from the dreams that Kara had of her and Lee's child. Loved the scene with Anders though I do feel a little sorry for the guy.
romeoharvey chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Wonderful chapter.

I'm sure I'll like the story anyways, but in coming chapters, could you please not make Kara totally ingnore Sam?

Even if Dee was never married to Lee in this story, do you plan to atleast bring her up? Just a question, I'm not trying to tell you how to write your fic or anything.

Please try and have chapter 7 posted soon. :)
romeoharvey chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Thanks very much for posting a new chapter! :)

Very good continuation, I had to re-read the last chapter and I couldn't even tell you took a four month long break from this.

Hope you find the opportunity to get away from real life often enough to update.
hphg chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
this was a really good chapter. i would just like some more one on one time with lee and kara.
Maevenly chapter 6 . 1/17/2007

This chapter was so fab! It was dark, what the Cylons inflicted on Kara was horrible, but the faintest glimmers of hope that you sparingly dabbed in just the right places had my heart beaming.

This is very, very well crafted! THANK YOU! Needless to say, I made sure checked the box that read: Story Alert list!