Reviews for My Final Words to You
alien94 chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
i luv it! update soon! ok so is Harry gonna kill himself? like i understand that he's the last horcrux and everything but is he gonna kill himself? ok and yea update pronto dude!

-Luna Carter
sarahyyy chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
OMG... This story has gotta win an award. It is so brilliant! I love it. The way you potray the characters make them seem so real. I'll have to admit that you do as good a job as JKR herself. Can't wait for the next chapter, so UPDATE REALLY SOON!
Blue Burns Orange chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
This story rocks so far.
SeverusXHermioneXDracox3 chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
i love it!

pleasse update soon!
Alenor chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
heya, this is great. cya later ~ Alenor.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
I'm sorry I didn't get around to this sooner, because it's excellent, and I look forward to reading the rest of it very soon!
Casseeinamirror chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
i dont unsually read Hr/D but i love this story. keep it up!
Jennifer-Marie chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
please write more.

( lets just say, at 1:41 am

its pretty hard to make me

cry on the second cahpter, &

ilovethisstory,andtehcouple

xjennx
Psychopathic Assassin chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Friends are trying to hold me back from the death and pains stories.. lol, I love them though! lol, This fiction is well written and so great! Everything is detailed and lovely! I love the dark times because the dark times are the best of times. I don't know I'm a morbid person. You are either dying, going to die, or dead.
Mariko chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Hi. I came accross your story, and I really liked it. It's a little different from the other ones, but I like how it's written. I mean, it doesn't have that cliche feeling I get when I read some stories, has some bits of sarcasm (*two thumbs up*), unpredictable actions (I kinda swooned a little when he kissed her again in this chapter), and MOST OF ALL it doesn't have that lovey-dovey thing in most stories...it's all right, but it gets a little annoying. I also like the fact that it's a little dark.

I also like how Hermione figured out that he loved her. I don't think I read any other stories where she figures it out until the...fifteenth chapter or maybe later in the story. And I think that the part where Malfoy's mind is unchangeable and he's somewhat mysterious makes it better. (And it doesn't have those parts where he's having a fight with his mind! THANK. YOU.) I hope you update soon. I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.
GhanWitTheeWind chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hell-ava story, kid! Keep going!
gumdropbaby72 chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Great new chapter! I love it! Please continue as soon as possible! LMAS!
willowrain chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
It was excellent but what was with the Virginia Weasley. That threw me off a bit.
gumdropbaby72 chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
I love this chapter! I think it might even be better than the first!
GodricGryffindor78 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I like this story. It reminds me of your very first fic..."An Unlikely Friend" Do you still have that posted?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »