Reviews for Marauders 101: An Inside Guide
Erik Macnair chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Actually very funny and well done. When I saw a Marauder fic, I expected another, "Ooh! Ooh! I can write! Look, I made a character and he's, like, Moony and Padfoot and Prongs's bestest friend, and he warns them about their deaths so they survive!" and crap like that. But this actually captures the personalities of the Marauders very well and is entertaining.
awynn22 chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
Ha HA HA! Loved this! I am still laughing!
awynn22 chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
Awesome! Um, wormtail is really silly, I laughed so hard!
awynn22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Ha ha! Loved it!
JamesandLily4eva chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
Funny, funny. Love it! You should do more of this stuff. One of my favourite fanfics ever!
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I like your fanfic
Made me laugh a LOT. you should do some more
randomg1rl chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
I love this story! It never fails to make me laugh xD
Into The Vortex chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Love it, really funny and you capture the marauders just right
Could you put my name please:
Miss Pond

Sentiel Malfoy chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
This is amazing, it reminds me just how much I love them! Stick my name in the back will ya? 3
Raven Black chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
You got Prongs birthday wrong its March 27th Got Info from Deathly Hallows Pg328
Raven Black chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
my late entry 8o...Something Raven Black (Prongs is hot as hell Sirius is not so bad but i think somewhere along the line we r related through I AM NOT CRAZY LIKE HIM i just inherited around the same looks -same hair but more wavy and not to pointy like most of our family features but green eyed)
Raven Black chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
AWW MAN I WANTED ON THAT LIST padfoot's hot
Wynter Dark chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Hey!

I LOVED your story so very much! I was wondering if you would be so very kind and would let me translate it into portuguese. I think this is by far the best James, Sirius, Remus and Peter I've ever read. Please, please, please, can I translate?

Thank you so very much, and congrats for the amazing story.

Miss Huyu
startwithbrooklyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Cool story! Can't wait to read more!

, Aly
Deanna chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Brilliant. I just thought Wormtail kept sounding a bit sad (hah!) Cheer him up a bit, he is supposed to be a Maurauder, isn't he?