Reviews for Light Bulb
zephyrXmeridian chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Highly amusing interaction between two of my favorite Organization members! :D
demyxization chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
LOL, I loved that ending. It was humorouse to the extreme! I loved! C:
Lunasri chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Aw so cute and funny. I love how you portrayed the characters and props for writting Akudem.
PyroEra chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ahaha that was really cute!

Can just imagine Demyx hugging that water servant to death...

Axel was really in here!

Great job!
salad spice chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
aw, crazy cute! you have both characters nailed. 8D (i think we'd all like to watch him stretch, by the way. XD :3) i less than three this story to bits. :] and i can't think of anything useful to say, so i'm off like a dirty shirt.
coalmine chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
heeheehee :3
Avatar965 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Now this is what I'm talking about...awesome.

-Avatar965-
Clouds Panties chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
That made me giggle so much I had to share it and then favorites it.
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
AW! Demyx is SO adorable. And so is Axel. XD
Oddball chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Yay! Oh god...Demyx negleted as a child...I was cracking up at that point. You have to love him ;

Um...But...it was really good! I know you heard this...but...It's really good! I the fact that the characters are in...well...character...Keep it up!
Teji chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh, Demyx that twisted little thing! I love this to death! You did quite an awesome job by keeping them both in character which is difficult in a shonen-ai pairing. I'm going to keep it and smile everytime I read it!

Good job, lovie.
Reealifin chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Finally, something other than Axel/Roxas! And might I say, this story is adorable. Very funny. You had the characters mostly in character and basically no grammar mistakes. Very cool. Good job with this story! :]
WindOfDancingFlames chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Teehee! That was really funny! And the ending was clever too! ONto the FAVs LiSt!1!
A Dangerous Romance chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
laugh. out. loud.
Kristin chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Veyr amusing.I do the same with my crush,and he never realized .LMAO.