Reviews for Your One Invitation
AlexTWolfe chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
It is an interesting poem.

translation: I loved it. I could visualize it in my mind, and was captivated by the beauty of Neverland
Jarlaxle Baenre chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
That was beautiful. Excellent job. Brava.

~Jarx
Isadora Johnson chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Hey! haven't spoken to you in forever! but this is still my favorite thing I have EVER read on this site (with white gull's poem 'how does one go back?' in a close second:-) It's amazing. I read it over and over again and I am blown away by it every time, espcially with my finding neverland soundtrack playing in the background. Life's insane right now. getting ready for finals, AP tests, performances, tryouts for next years elite musical theatre company...it's crazy. but i'm keeping busy, which keeps me out of trouble, as my mother says;-) Yeah, i pretty much love my life most of the time. excpet when i'm writing essays for my AP European history class from hell...any who, how's your life?

BottleOpener chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This is really cute. :D

I especially like the clap if you believe, her light is growing dim...

It's been a while since I've seen this movie, so it's difficult for me to review this piece. ;

I like it a lot though.
Robyn chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Amazing! I had goose bumps just reading it. However, and no to be mean, you might want to change some of the wording to sound a bit more poetic. For ex. "whine" can be changed to "singing" or somthing like that. Really good though, you are a talented poet.
Isadora Johnson chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
So Peter Pan's over. After a long month, it's over. And i can't even read this poem anymore without absolutely balling. I'm crying right now. This is so beautiful! I can't even believe how talented you are! email me some of your other, not fan fic poems. I would love to read them!

Yeah, so during our last show, in the last scene where Peter and Wendy say goodbye, I was absoluetly sobbing. I kept thinking of your poem, and I was balling. Thank you for giving me something so powerful to draw such emotion from! It is a truly gorgeous piece! Be so proud of it you almost burst!

~Issy

PS "Every time I see you in my dreams, we'll be together in neverland again..." isn't that gorgeous? Wendy (in our play) said that to me on closing night (that was another reason I was crying) do you know what it's from?
aspirer chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
yeah...neverland rocks. this was great.
Veronica chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
The movement of the words is a little rough at the beginning. if you read it out loud it seems sentences should be going fast then slow then speedy fast. But you gain control by the end. It's pretty and it summarizes what was going on in that scene.
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
That was a truly lovely poem. I really enjoyed it.
Isadora Johnson.again chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I already told you how beautiful your poem was, but I must tell you the rest. First of all, I cry everytime I read it. Not kidding. It's absolutely gorgeous, one of the best things i've ever read on this site. Second I'm in Peter Pan right now, the stage play, and our director keeps telling us we need to 'envision neverland' and this is the most perfect envisioning neverland poem i have ever read! so with your permission, i would like to show this poem to my director and have him either put it in the program or read it to the cast, in the very least. It's gorgeous! you should be so proud!
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Beautiful! I cry at this part every time!