Reviews for Who said things were going to get easier?
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
Little confused about who gave the note to Tom, but adored the Richard/Lily parts - really well done there. Interesting with Jordan's brother, Jordan really has no idea he's up to something, does he?
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Really love the character development. Can't help but like Anais despite her manipulation and dangerousness. Great to have Tom/Kyle considered, there's not enough about the father/son relationship. The stuff with Shawn and Jordan is wonderful, too, I really feel like it was them talking exactly as they would on show. And as a guess, but is that one person missing for Diana perhaps Marco? :D He is going to turn up in the fic isn't he? I thought he might be in the NTAC scenes... If there's going to be a fair bit of NTAC stuff can I request some involvement of Agent Garrity (he was in Wake Up Call, as well as some S2 episodes you won't have seen) - he tend to have something to say, usually one line comments on the show. I love getting to see NTAC in fics doing their jobs, it happens so rarely.