Reviews for Affaire de Coeur
Eraknight chapter 30 . 11/5/2013
That was probably the best ending to a fanfic ever! It made me cry and then smile. Overall, it was an awesome story. :)
Lakepi chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Um, the title Affaire De Coeur literally translated means Affair of Heart. If the title is supposed to be Affair of the Heart it should be Affaire Du Coeur. If you want to be more grammatically correct it should be L'Affaire Du Coeur.
TranquilSapphire chapter 30 . 5/29/2013
It was lovely! I absolutely adored reading this light-hearted drabble. Made my day.
MnC21 chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Aww, so cute X3
your story just make me adore and love NejiSaku even more
MnC21 chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
Cute :3 kinda drabble
MnC21 chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
Love this chapter XD
I wonder why you choose thirtieth of December as the wedding day :3
MnC21 chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
Hilarious!
samigirl96 chapter 30 . 4/6/2013
This may be one of my favorite stories I have ever read on this site. It was beautifully written, and contained awesome moments. Chapter 29 is my favorite. Great job!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
cuteeeee!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
This nejisaku is sooo cute!
UNCPanda chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
aybe its cause im a complete nerd, but by any chance did neji steal madeye moody's catch phrase? I love this story :D
NeverEndingTune chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
Regarding chapter 13, What if I WANT my mind in the gutter hmm? Mwahahahah!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 30 . 6/13/2011
This was absolutely lovely to read! You successfully wrote the characters and made Neji believably sweet without making him seem...un-Neji-like?

Thank you door writing this beautiful story!
Serendipithy chapter 30 . 1/31/2011
Chapter 29 was so cuuuute, and chapter 30 was the best ending! 8D

Reading the whole series in one sitting makes it hard to take ALL of it in, but IT WAS SO CUTE AND FUNNY. If I could type out hearts right now I would. a;dlfsjkf ;)

Great stories!
blissful trinity chapter 30 . 1/29/2011
I love these drabbles. It's soo sweet! I'm surprised that for the last chapter it wasn't 4 pictures with one of them being Naruto's family?

In any case... great job. Look forward to more great works D