Reviews for Tool
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow this was so hot. Great job -
The Infamous Me chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
OMG, This is one of my favorite coupling, besides Akuroku of course. BUT THIS is really amazing, I love how your able to capture emotional ties!

Argh I wish I could do that, my stories would be so much better. I mean, gwad your simple amazing! I really like all your work so far! XD

the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That is sad what Haku is thinking but i like it anyway.
SasuNaruForever17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
aww, you caught zabuza's personality perfectly! haku's to! good job.
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
awesome lemon! say, i know what onegai means but i love to know new japanese words! what does oyasumi mean? *big grin naruto style*
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
aww! this was so cute.. i loved it _
fuckumish chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
that is sad...you should of italics for the thoughts and stuff...so sad for haku...kinda
Thatz chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
ZABUSA IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM I JSUT KNOW IT!

BUT THIS IS RAPE! D:

sorry, random fangirly moment.

Thatz
Haku's Lover18 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Great story. You should write more. Onigai!
CitrusBee chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Haku was very in character. The emotional ties to this story astounded me. Good job

CB
NurseGodaime chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
aw, cute. sort of sad but cute.
TehLetterM chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This was pretty good. I've always liked this pairing, and I think you were able to keep the two of them IC, which can be tough.

My only problem would be some awkward wording here and there, but lemons often present that problem On the whole, a well exectuted fic, it gets Lee's "Nice Guy" pose of approval.
Chazz-It-Up chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
great story. It coulda been longer but at the same time it had enugh passion that I wasn't too disapointed in it. Your a great author. Haku/Zabuza pairing always makes me think back to their part in Naruto and to tell you the truth it makes me wanna cry. Just like I did when I read the manga and watched them die in boh english and japanese. Great story!
yokime-lover-of-anime chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
i think is really good. but it also sad at the same time. i don't know why but it just is. but overall it was great.
DJShortStuff chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I loved this chapter. I think it is the best yaoi pairing and I also think that this is the best story between Haku and Zabuza. It was especially great coming from Haku's point of view. Believe It!