Reviews for Wishes
PrincessJulius chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
aw! poor sammY! augh, i love the way you write these two! i know i've said it...i think three other times but still. I like how you phrase things in this one. Like the "desire overriding thought" was my favorite line. I noticed some things while reading...

-“Please,” his heartbroken plea begged, ‘Don’t shut me out, I need you.’: isn't this when sammy talks? shouldn't it be on a new line?

-Sam could feel the heat coming off he brother making his shivers stop and his skin tingle.: "feel the heat coming off 'his' brother..." because he there doesn't really make sense.

-“Don’t,” he heard Dean’s sleepy, uncertain voice and feeling a calloused hand stop his. : "...and felt a calloused hand..." feeling doesn't work in the sentence...

I love your writing, just some things need clarification..._
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw, so cute!

here : "never have let himself he pulled into this cycle of pleasure and pain." is the first he supposed to be 'be?' "...be pulled into this cylce of pleasure and pain."

It's very adorable. Everyone loves the soft, vulnerable side of the macho men. Dean is adorable. another great work!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I don't want to be negative, so sorry if it comes across that way. I usually do not comment on this type of story, but after reading it, I was left with the feeling that Dean did not want this to happen or continue. In exploring Sam's feelings, I think I know what you were trying to say, but it seemed he forced himself on Dean and in any relationship that is unhealthy.
ladyhump chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
damn even more angsty damn... god
jka1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
this was really good i feel really sorry for dean and sam mostly cos of dean cos he loves sam so much and he doesnt want sam to leave him but at the same time he never lets his guard down around sam its really sad are you planning on updating this story or is it finished i hope its not anyway well done -
Phx chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i thought it was very well written however I was kind of left feeling that Dean didn't want this and that Sam pretty much forced himself on him - that I didn't like.

Phx
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This was just plain BEAUTIFUL! WOW!
ladyhump chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
so wrong but so good! it was hot and sad at the same time great job ) *thumbs up*