Reviews for The Day Kyoya Snapped
QueenofCorsica666 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Wow, man. This was all really good! You know, I don't even support the Takashi/Haruhi ship, but even I celebrated a little over when they finally confessed and all of that. But like even though that ending should have been corny to the max, it really wasn't. I really, really liked the way that that ended, so great job with all of this! I loved it! I can't wait to go and read your other stories because you are a really great writer.
Consulting Shippers chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
This is really great! I really enjoyed everything about this fic :D
SakuraSunset68 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow! This story is beautifully written and truly amazing. I loved every second of it!
adria.reeder chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
awwww it's over / amazing ending though 3
PerfectingSilence chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I loved this story!
Emerald Ashes chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
That was completely adorable, but I have to ask: What's with all the line breaks? They came so often and even interrupted conversations, sometimes. Otherwise, an awesome read.
TheOtakuGirls chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm so happy for Kyoya! That was adorable
PianoPrincess chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
*stunned* Ahem. What' with the cliff hanger? There's a sequel, right? RIGHT?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
AWWWWWW!

Adorable all around!
gingerluvluv chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Ok, so I'm checking into older stories looking for something that *isn't* about the new kid at school who happens to be a Mary Sue. I was thrilled with chapters one and two and then...something happened to the story. Kyoya/Tamaki's story got lost in the Haruhi/Mori story. Felt like you got caught between two ideas. The writing got a bit wordy, too. But I completed it and wanted to let you know that (even if you never read this), I kinda sorta liked it.
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Love it so far
Checkerz chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Kool
DemeRain chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
I'm still of the opinion Kyoya will end up killing Tamaki out of sheer frustration following the failure of one of his grand schemes. And of course Kyoya will make it look like an accident. Thanks for sharing.
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was such a good start! Man, how could you break me in the first chapter?!
ViveWonderland chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
oh gosh this was really cute. I've never really been a KyouyaxTamaki shipper but I think this fic may have changed my mind.