Reviews for The Day Kyoya Snapped
AngelesPG chapter 6 . 4/14
Me encanto fue divertido y hermoso que cada personaje arreglara sus problemas y que Tamaki no sea tan despitado
Love it!
Rosey chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
PART 2 IMY IN THAT DEEL DARKNOW HOLE I NEED A PARTY TO .-. PLZZZ ;~;
godess bubbles chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
awww~!I loved it!
Johnneedstogetalife chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
Wow, man. This was all really good! You know, I don't even support the Takashi/Haruhi ship, but even I celebrated a little over when they finally confessed and all of that. But like even though that ending should have been corny to the max, it really wasn't. I really, really liked the way that that ended, so great job with all of this! I loved it! I can't wait to go and read your other stories because you are a really great writer.
Consulting Shippers chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
This is really great! I really enjoyed everything about this fic :D
SakuraSunset68 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Wow! This story is beautifully written and truly amazing. I loved every second of it!
justjones chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
awwww it's over / amazing ending though 3
PerfectingSilence chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I loved this story!
Emerald Ashes chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
That was completely adorable, but I have to ask: What's with all the line breaks? They came so often and even interrupted conversations, sometimes. Otherwise, an awesome read.
TheOtakuGirls chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I'm so happy for Kyoya! That was adorable
PianoPrincess chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
*stunned* Ahem. What' with the cliff hanger? There's a sequel, right? RIGHT?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
AWWWWWW!

Adorable all around!
gingerluvluv chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Ok, so I'm checking into older stories looking for something that *isn't* about the new kid at school who happens to be a Mary Sue. I was thrilled with chapters one and two and then...something happened to the story. Kyoya/Tamaki's story got lost in the Haruhi/Mori story. Felt like you got caught between two ideas. The writing got a bit wordy, too. But I completed it and wanted to let you know that (even if you never read this), I kinda sorta liked it.
Death glare chapter 1 . 3/8/2013