Reviews for Of Fur and Filing
What a lovely mutation :) this is so sweet and romantic.
scmumsy chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
okay first...SHAME ON YOU! LOL Had me close to tears at first b/c I thought Belle didn't make it. Kind felt like she was pregnant earlier last chapter b/c she was so emotional bout Hank going on mission. Next, AWESOME job. Must admit I wanted a wedding...lol.
scmumsy chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
What! oh plz let her be okay. Good action scene, very well written. :)
scmumsy chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
YES! He finally said it! lol
scmumsy chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I wonder if that was the first time they, well she, said I love you.
scmumsy chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
Wow...your reference about her grandparents. It didn't seem to be meant in an harsh way, at least I hope not. This is the 1st story I've read that singled out a particular belief.
scmumsy chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Oh no he didn't! He better thank his lucky stars it was Isabelle & not Hank who slapped him. Good girl.
scmumsy chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
Wow...her dress sounds amazing. Hank was always a great dancer in the stories I've read. I can not BELIEVE what my girl said to Ms. Snob! :) Too cool. Awesome work.
scmumsy chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
maybe the other 2 boys are adopted. or they have a stepfather? Good work so far, I am a big Beast fan. :)
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
Very nice. even liked the last chapter with the whole mind duck there. nice touch.
XpixieXsticksX chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Beautiful story. But the only thing I didn't like about this chapter was Logan. His rapid healing abilitys would kill the morphin in his system even if it is the mutant morphin mix. So there is no way he could be drugged up. Wow... My nerd side just showed a lot.
cheesecake15 chapter 23 . 9/26/2010
Alright, I'll admit, you had me fooled at the start of this chapter. i was prepared to bombard you with disapoinment laced reviews and everything! :)

I really liked reading your story, great job writing it.

. xx .
BlackShinyButton chapter 23 . 6/22/2010
You jerk you made me think she was dead!

Loved the story though very good plot and characters.
Stars and Garters chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
"Quick Gorgeous man! To the Hank mobile!" Oh, my God, I laughed over that all the way to my office! I can't get that image out of my head! Hee-hee, Hee-hee!
Stars and Garters chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
She DOES seem like such a joyous little creature, doesn't she? Even though I have just started reading this story I wanted to leave a note and say how much fun I am having reading it, and so look forward to reading more! Fun title as well and always nice to see Hank find some romance-he deserves it!