Reviews for If I Could Be Where You Are
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I love it! Awesomeness!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Sad but sweet. BTW I have it on good authority CE likes handcuffs, at least he wasn't complaining when I ah "borrowed" him and John Barrowman for a few hours from Aunty Beeb last week.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That is very good, and another take at it. It could have been done as well if CE didn't want to do a regeneration scene.

Alecat chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Wonderful... the twist at the end was perfect!
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Excuse me while I go and dance exhuberantly.

I completely loved this! Argh! Cos it was like all angsty, and then in the last few lines it's like omgosh it's Mr Tennant's Doctor! Let's all have a sque!

And now I've run out of your stories, so I shall play solitaire. Cos my life is that great. Post something soon!
ricco-the-penguin chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
*squee* this is happy yay! going in my fav. stories!
Briar Elwood chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
AW! Totally cute, I love that song. Love Enya. 'Nother going on my faves, since that makes it everything you've're going on my faves. Keep writing, I'll be watching and waiting!
LJQ chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Nicely done!
SnarkyCoffee chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Aw! That was great! I love how you introduced the tenth doctor, also loved the song! :)
pnthersheart6972 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I think this was really very well done! While I'm not familiar with the song, I think the lyrics were quite appropriate. 9doc is my personal fave, but I've not seen the 10doc shows yet. Great job!