Reviews for Strangely Comfortable
lastarael chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I've never been impressed with any crossover fics, and generally avoid them like the plague, but as I'm searching through popular Firefly fics I was struck by this pairing (being a huge fan of Boondock Saints as well) and thought I'd give it a try.

Amazingly done. Just beautiful. I wish there'd been much more to this story, but you covered everything that needed to be, and pulled everything together perfectly. I was smiling by chapter five, and the ending line - the cherry on top - made me grin like a fool. Wonderful fic.
what evil lurks chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
well ain't this all manner of shiny.
Unfeigned chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
Gorgeous. Never would have believed someone could meld these two and make it work. Kudos, kudos and kisses. :D
Kountry101 chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I love this cross-over fanfic too! Such a good take on them coming into Mal's ship when they are younger.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
way, way, WAY cool. awesome crossover, and oddly fitting. :)
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Please, please, please write more? I wanna know what happens next! Please?
The Cocky Undead chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
This is awesome!
filmgurl2008 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
:D loved it :D
solfire chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
This is a really cool crossover! I'd definitely enjoy reading more in this universe if you ever wrote it :)
lilykep chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Fangirl squee! I love this! I want more, give me more! Wait was that too demanding? Please, please give me more.
fierynightangel chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
right on.
Ookami Sakura chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
awww the boys and river are so cute together, and would definitely make one deadly trio, I hope you make a sequel or something...
Touch of the Wind chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Very good
Dessel Ordo chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
awesome work, nailed the characters... wish there was more of it to be honest.
pajaroenvuelo chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
It's odd how these two fandoms seem to mesh so well. I loved Murphy's comment on the rope in this last chapter. Poor boy seems cursed by it, doesn't he? Well played, sir. Well played.