Reviews for It's Just and Eyedrop!
DakotaDurham chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love flirty Ron and Hermione! Thanks for writing this :)
mochieay chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I hate the pairinjg, so Im ot really sure why i read it. HOWEVER, that being said, it was cute and original
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Great fic! Funny and sweet and written really well!
Jeaniegirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
That was so adorable! I loved it! :-)
JBailey2011 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I LOVE your stories!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I like your stories!:)
londongirl23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
hermione was, like you said, very ooc. but funny.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Hermione's not THAT OOC. Not really at all, actually. It was still amazing!

Great job!
ginnygrace chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
scene totally stolen from "friends", btw. surprised nobody realized that
ga nat nat chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow! you're really good! keep up the good work!
journeyforever chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
OMG, it was so cute!
RonLovesHermy chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Omg, I loved how this fic revoved around eye-drops, how intresting. I like how Hermione acted sort if childish...hehe how new...Ron was so nice and charming *sighs* so fluffy yay for fluff...very good one shot...added to faves!
RheaBay chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
that...was...the...cutest...and...best...ron...mione...fic...ever!like...how much cuter can you get! Not much! Yes, Mione was a little ooc, but thats okay...I LOVED it! Truley LOVED it!
Hermione527 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Awe, how cute! Haha. I hated eye drops. I had to get them when I was younger cuz my eyes are messed up and I need glasses -whispers- but I don't wear them! sh! -ends whispering-

I liked it all except the end kinda. It was good..but I just wouldn't picture them kissing that long and then kissing again.

I dunno. The fanfiction on the whole seemed all sweet and cute and then it kinda did an awkward 'romance' thing at the end...

Then again, it's entirely my opinion, so you don't have to agree with me. It is your writing style not mine, and you are the one who actually updates their stories and comes out with great ideas.

-Bee )
Floatey948 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I don't care if it was OOC, it was cute! I liked it!