Reviews for 20truths: bunch of wack jobs
xandria chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hilarious! Good work! My favorite part? - Stuart. ;-)
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
I like it. Because some of it's funny and some makes you think. I liked the Yuffie complaining thing. George. But it also made me sad...wich makes you a good writer.
Siskin chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I've come back to this one again and again. You captured so much in incredibly few words. Fantastic.
foxygirlchan chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Love it!

I love how you can fool around with everything and make it humorous, then at the end make a very serious and very true remark that strikes me hard!

They'll end it together, yo!

I love these very much!

Haha, "He looks like a girl".

I laughed so much at these! Love them!

Personally, I thought Elena was angry that Don Corneo picked Yuffie over her! Haha, I silently agreed with you while reading!

Great job! Love these! If you make more... That would rock! Although I don't see how you could. You already wrote about them... Maybe about Cid and his crew? Maybe...

Nah.

The silver haired trio? (Or foursome if you count Sephy)

Well, I'm off! Great job! Awesome, yo!

Adios!
FuschiaFinn chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
All of them are good but I honestly think #19 might be my favorite.
abby chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
"Once, after killing a family of three (a mom, dad, son) Reno spots another little boy hiding under the bed. For a split second he is willing to pretend he hadn't seen him- until he catches his reflection on a mirror, sees that annoying blue suit- and quickly aims and shoots."

"On the night Shinra falls, they are no longer Turks but RenoRudeElena. Meteor is hanging over their head and for the first time, they can taste the possibility of death lingering in the air. But they do not mind very much because at least they’ll end the way they began.

Together."

*sniff* gosh those sentences are gonna haunt me in my sleep.
abby chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
they're nice...and i LOVE the last parts. they're sort of unexpected and well..they break ur heart.
Denebola chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So good. I especially like #'s:

2: Cause wtf! looks and Red chasing pigeons is hilarious.

3: I find it funny that Tifa, and not Yuffie would wanna try that.

6: I can picture that. Yuffie is such a screwball.

9: Wow. That's pretty powerful. Poor Tifa.

18: It's insane that just the notion of a robotic cat not dancing can bring tears to my eyes. God, that's sad.

Everyone's in character, and I think any one of these could be made into a fic of their own, which speaks volumes as to how great this piece is. I want more. Fantastic!
Ashrial chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
that was cute
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very cute.
thielih chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Very touching and sweet. I feel you've got their characters down pat. (#7 is the best. lol)
FuschiaFinn chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I like it. Simple and to the point, funny but not too. Very well done.