Reviews for An Unexpected Repercussion
Felling chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Man, that was better then the real season 2. Great job. I'm so happy. :3

-T.M
riz chapter 11 . 10/11/2008
wow! that was great. i mean it was was the best prison break fiction i read so far. and i realy loved the MiSa moments.i loved the ways you planned the ways of getting away from the cops and stay safe.i also loved the idea how westmoreland's daughter hid her father's money n how the guys got i kinda liked michael's funny disguise was very really loved reading for sharing did i mention that you are really brilliant!keep on writing more prison break and MiSa care.
obsessed668 chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
AW

I LOVE IT!

its so cute!

lovee

SSxo
K'Sheek Morgaine chapter 11 . 5/1/2008
What a fantastic ending! Wow!
K'Sheek Morgaine chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Oh, that's so sad how he finds out about Sara!
RoxyRoo chapter 11 . 12/15/2007
I've been having a hard time finding a good MiSa fan fic, and was excited when I saw one listed with your name, because I remember reading Dark Angel fics by you that were great.

This story was so good, you really had each character nailed down. Everything that happened I could so see happen on PB. Truthfully, I like how your story went better than their's!

Hope you decide to write more PB fics in the future :)
LilyXJames chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
I LOVE IT!
weemcg33 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
Wow this is an amazing fic, like your take on where they left off from series 1. Great Job!
riotgirllina chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
aw super cute

love the story!
aspirer chapter 11 . 2/8/2007
WOW! fantastic fic :) i love MiSa and you handle them with so much care and awesomeness :) well done. i'm in australia and we're only up to the third ep of series 2 here; we are serioulsy deprived! but i loved this :) well done.
labelbasher chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
Amazing story. I really loved it. It's very well-written and actually is believable, unlike a lot of the others that are out there, which really bugs me.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Cheers,

Rhi
Aimz chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
This was an awesome story, from start to finish. You are a very talented writer, I look forward to reading more of your prison break fics. Now, if only the show could really end like this...wishful thinking on my part. )
TJ Far Away chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
Absolutely brilliant. I can't believe it's finished! :( That was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. 10/10

Please keep writing more PB fanfics. Please? I, and hundreds of others, cannot live without them. lol :D

All the best,

TJ
XxShOrTiExX chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
Aw
Seraph05 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
All day i've been like yes! the last chapter! but all day at the same time i've been really melancholic and i had to keep reminding myself that the real prison break was yet to come. Funny that i've just got this feeling of loss. While yours was so very fantastic and the storyline was great i hope the real one is much different so it doesent seem like i'm watching the same thing. Thank you thank you thank you. And enjoy the new episodes you lucky, lucky person cause i'm an australian and i'm gonna have to WAIT like 4 or 5 more mounths before i can see it! Oh i can't wait!

Lotsa luv Seraph