Reviews for Blessing
mngrue chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Whoo. That one rocked me a bit and I didn't expect it to. Good work.
jenilee chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I don't even know where I ran across the rec for this story but it was worth the read. Brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully done.
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
oh okay first break my heart by the story... then the end in cursive... oh.. just.. gah... so kripkeish!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Normally, I don't like permanent injury fics, and I don't enjoy imagining Sam crippled for the rest of his life, but I love Dean in this, quiet and steady and certain, ready to give Sam everything and not even feeling it a sacrifice. The story soothes you as reader, too, not just Sam at his rock bottom, too. Nice.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I really loved this story, but I loved the end the best when you spoke of Sam's first and last steps. I loved the way you said that he unknowingly took his last steps like that. I thought the emotion was great, and you did such a good job! Can't wait for more from you!

*Stacee Phelps*
merryw chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow! That was powerful!
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Damn your stuff is GOOD! I mean I'm one of those people who has a love/hate relationship with these kinds of fics. Yours are written so very beautifully and well that I can't help but read them and even with all the pain in them I love them! Nicely done! And thanks for it being a Sam injured fic instead of one of the MANY Dean injured fics. I know Dean is hurt in the story but he is not injured in a physical way at least. I also love how you show that John's betrayal of Sam (leaving them) has pissed Dean off enough to break him out of the good little soldier mode he had going.
Hope Calaris chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Your story left me near to tears ... very powerful and moving.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OMG This made me cry! NO NO NO! Please tell me this isnt the end! Tell me there is more and some sort of supernatural cure or something! PLEASE
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Brutal but good.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
that was a lovely realistic story. makes me hate john, but love dean all the more! :)
L. C. Brotherton chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This was crisply angsty with a small side of a hopeful future served with a twist. Nicely done!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
This was very good. Nice Job!
Pusher chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
don't put on its own line. You only do that with dialog and not monolog. Otherwise this is really great writing. Even those you may have overuse the name "Dean."
Malexos chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I think that this is one of the rare works that I call: Flawless. Keep up the good work, you have earned my patented Malexos Seal Of Approval (TM)