Reviews for When You Say Nothing At All
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was excellent as per usual! I looooooved it wonderful ff!
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
real mynix chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
It could be hard that duty comes first, but they seem to manage it quite well.
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Ah, fluff is a lovely thing...
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ah, touching touching... xD

That was marvelous! You capture even the most miniscule details with such precision, it puts my writing to shame! xD

(Ha, I shouldn't say such things...) xD
Cdc100 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Okay, I'm not trying to bash Dumbledore in any way. Matter of fact, I think he's cool. But... Dumbledore is gay. And I don't mean stupid gay, I mean homosexual gay. J.K. Rowling sold him out.
corkin89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
excellent as always poor min always interupted at the worst times (or best considering how you look at it lol)
Gynji chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh that was so sweet esp. "Ah, even after all these years, that golden band on Minerva's finger still becomes her". Great job now if we can only get this in one of the movies
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Another one that I can't believe I haven't reviewed. Bad Sprinks!

Excellent job. The whole thing was beautiful. I could hear the song in my head but I loved that it wasn't a songfic but expressed the song wonderfully at the same time. My favorite though had to be the last line about her ring. Excellent job. :)
Me chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I love MM/AD fics! This one is so sweet!

(PS- The song "When You Say Nothing At All" was origanally sung by Keith Witley)
littlefiction chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
So beautiful
maschan chapter 1 . 6/26/2006

their MARRIED!
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Aw! That's so sweet. And fluffy. I love fluff.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh, that was gorgeous! I really really enjoyed it! Thank you so much, write more soon!

Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
OH! IF YOU COULD HEAR ME, YOU'D HEAR ME SPEAKING IN THAT REALLY HIGH PITCHED VOICE I ONLY RESERVE FOR WHEN I'M EXCITED BEYOND BELIEF! You so totally rock. This is going on my fave's list. Definitely one of the best one's I've read in a long time, and I heart that song. "You say it best when you say nothing at all..." I used that in a fic too, but it was a multiple chapter one. LOL! You did better with it, though. Great job! If I had close MMAD friends, I'd refer this to them, but sadly all my MMAD aqcaintances are on so they'll find it. Great job! Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~