Reviews for Year The First
Ryoko Ishida chapter 1 . 7/21
Why doesn't Cloud know about Chocobos? It's just a bit confusing. I get Harry and co. don't, but Cid and Barret do? I haven't played FF7 but have watched Advent Children and played a bit of DoC, so I might be missing something. But I do really love this story. :3
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Mr. Lockhart at the dinner table. Ah, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Ha. Oh, Aerith. She would, wouldn't she?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
MY TWO FAVOURITE WORLDS CRASHING INTO ONE!
Irish-Brigid chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
That was pretty cool. _ I wasn't sure what I'd think of Cloud in Neville's spot, but it worked rather well. And Cloud does have the low self-esteem to match Neville's.
aradian nights chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
“Well, you’ve got to look on the bright side sometimes,”

Never thought I'd hear THAT from Vinnie. O_O
Goumi chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I hope at some time someone realizes how utterly hot Cloudy is~ :)
Vermillion Serpent chapter 11 . 4/27/2009
Hahaha! I love this crossover! I really like how you've got a second little story line running along the original and you aren't making too much cross over with the lives of Cloud and Harry, eg, you didn't make Cloud try to find the stone with them, something others would probably do But I get annoyed with that

I have two questions; Was the 4th year Slytherin with silver hair Sephiroth? And, Where's Zack? I know he's a bit older than Cloud but where is he? If you're making a story for all of the books... I can think of a part interesting for him that runs with his own plotline in the game... anyway,

GREAT STORY! I'll read the second part soon!

Keep Writing!

...Near
SteelyBlur chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Neville Cloud?

Nevertheless, it was and is a good story...)
thewindsofsong chapter 11 . 7/6/2008
you made cloud a neville replacement...
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Great Story!
lephistos chapter 11 . 12/8/2007
What have you done with Cloud. Normally he is totally bad-ass, but you've made him a loser.
Helwi chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Hey, I can't help but comment this one even thought there is no Red :p

It's really a cute AU x-over. I like the way you kept the same

atmosphere as the first book. Aslo, the fact that you made the FF crew progressing in a parallel story is not a bad option either.

Nice little touch of humor too. "you went grey early." :))

I suppose the way the story is treated will change along the books. If so,I guess Cloud's story will end up changing the outcoming of the original storyline.

Up to second year now then. :)
Epifall chapter 4 . 5/6/2007
...I'm sorry, but to the point that I just read its been a little OCC...everyone's just...11-yr-old-ish and Cloud's too much like Nevile... -.-
Lady Valtaya chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
LOL. I don't know what possessed me to read this, but I'm glad I did. It was really cute! Great job.