Reviews for Long Overdue
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I can imagine Ino having such a plan. The way Temari and Shikamaru finally got together in the end was sweet and really fitted them. Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
AWWWH! Gaaraaaaa i lovveee youuu! sorry-had to get that out. Loved the story too! It was funny
S chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Temari, Kankuro and Gaara aren't friends, they're siblings. Temari the eldest, Kankuro the middle child and Gaara the youngest.
shikatema11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
nice i love this!
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
lol This was funny.
Kristin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE IT! Keep writing!
mari-ness chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
It was perfect! I can't point anything out!I always do but ican't perfect! YAYZ but one thing i just rememberd, If gaara hasn't seen temari and seen how mad she is, then why did he request shikamaru.
Monochromatic Persona chapter 1 . 4/18/2009

Gaara and Kankuro are gold!

A tad OOC but definitely forgivable!

Good job!

ShikaTema ftw!
What I wrote chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Nice :p
luna starz chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow! it was a good story
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This was an awesome fic! I LOVED IT!
silvestras chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMG, kankorou and gaara are perverts! They watched shikatema fluff..
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lolz they planned it!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aw, this was so cute! I read it a long time ago and just never reviewed - I'm sorry but I always reread it when I want some funny, fluffy ShikaTema to read. It was just so good - I loved everything about it, particularly Temari scaring that poor chuunin and when Kankurou showed up while she was talking to herself (I love Kankurou - he makes everything better!) and then the end when Shikamaru was trying to explain and she got more annoyed because of his explanation. And Gaara at the end - PRICELESS!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »