Reviews for 1985
Luna or hermione.
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Interesting story.
gleefan2009 chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
please write more i loved it all and want to know what happens next please
Garnet Sky chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
It started out wonderful, slid downhill, and came into home flat on its face. You could have written it better. All in all, not bad.
sEvEniSTheMosTMagIcaLNumBeR chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
please make a sequel, i loved that story!

-sEvEniSTheMosTMagIcaLNumBeR
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
(Inner self: I shall be grading this story; Me: and so will I; Inner self: he's the lenient one; Me: darn right, now I thought that was great, A.; Inner self: Now, as for me, I thought that story was very discombobulated and the slash pairing freaked me out...D...; Both: so if you average the scores... B-.)
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
Well duh... A) Hermione, their like exactly the same, even though she's Muggleborn... by the way, slash pairings? come on people, that is just... WRONG!
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
you're making Dumbledore seem lazy in a Lazyboy chair (inner self: I don't think they had them then; Me: shut up) JK, the story's fine, except why is Lupin being called Lupin Black?
TheShyMonster chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
i know 2 5 yr olds neither of them can write Loser, they are in reception and are learning to write very small words and a four year old i know cannot even atempt 2 write anything but her name

get real
Mrs. Marauder chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Cool their parents were the founders.
grannyHPfan chapter 4 . 8/20/2006
Wow, loved it. You could have expounded &/or expanded the story without limits. That would make Lily related to old Voldie, wouldn't it? Cool, the possibilities are truly awesome. Who would Hermoine's surrogate mother be then? There is another whole plot line that could be investigated. Too many good plots available there.

Anyway, the notice I got was for your story The Past, Present, & soon to be future. Anyway, was just excited about the next chappie there. LKM
imokit chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
hermione granger
Lithium Nightshade chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
uodate please, i am very tired right now and i like this story
IfIShouldStay chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
is she Hermione Granger?
Elspeth25 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
I like your fic. I think Mia is Hermione Granger. It sounds like the most logical answer.