Reviews for Purity
God damn it. This is...ugh. I love it. I haven't read something so beautiful for a while so it's kind of getting to my head. I'm glad it is. I live to read stuff like this.
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow, that was very interesting. All the description and repetition was great. Eventually I felt the same way although for some reason I wanted him to take her by the end. I didn't want someone to find her and bring her back, I just wanted him to have her. Meh... I guess you succeeded in making the reader feel the same way as her. Awesome job

Lone
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Just..incredible
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh this is my favorite of your stories so far! Have you seen the movie Labyrinth? I couldn't help but see the similarities in here with an Evil!Jareth from it...Excuse my ramblings if you have no idea what I'm talking about...

Again, this is really good - I like the manipulation, and the writing style of this one. Off to read Taint...

Keep Writing!
kaaaleidoscope chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
wow, im at a loss for words.

that was beautiful.

you are an insanley talented writer.

i loved it.
reina chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
wow. that was amazingly deep and intricate and sinfully disturbing. i loved how everything was a paradox, it added brilliantly to the twisted effect. kudos to you.
Kari Nirvash chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
funky
FerociousWink chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
my god that was beautiful.

I was half expecting Violet to take him down like a sweet muffin..

I'll be looking forward to reading more of your works!
NathaN210 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow, quite refreshing from most of the Incredibles fanfics, well, probably all of them. It certainly puts a different perspective on the meaning of pure and tainted.

You weren't kidding when you said this was seriously twisted.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Well, that was astounding. Wonderfully written, great wording- many theories and expressions so fitting. I love when unique pairings are described so well; so beautifully. I love that PIXAR inspires this kind of dark excitement- I love it.
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
WOW! Wonderful! Very dark, but with a possible hope at the end! I loved it, glad to see you writing again!
009900990099 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was...really good. A great study of the human mind. The end was a little confusing...I think you just got REALLY into the whole stream-of-conciousness aspect. There's nothing wrong with that, it just makes it harder to understand.

-Rai
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Beautiful. Twisted, yes; but beautiful. The characterizations, the way you get into each character's head... perfect. I really loved the ending when "death" and "rescue" are used oppositely - or, at least, what we would associate with their meanings are completely flipped. Death is rescue; rescue is death. A few minor spelling flaws, but those can be easily fixed. Other than that, absolutely perfect.