Reviews for Winter Light
Lilonda chapter 1 . 5/24
Lovely! :)
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Congratulations! You've been rec'd at spn_littlebro. A livejournal community for fic/art/vids of the hurt!Sam/hurt!Jared variety.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sam really is a nice guy.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
great chapter.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
Rat chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
aww, great story. I love how in character everyone is.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
much enjoyed
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Very good. A nice, gentle story that I enjoyed a lot. Well written and captured the essence of "Sam and Dean" perfectly. Perfect little ghost of a child that wrongfully died and was helped. Great job!
Anora chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
So cute!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was a nice feel good story. Great stuff.
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Another wonderful story. I loved the whole concept, especially the game of hiding and how Abigail was released after Sam found her. Great use of Sam's abilities, and you captured Dean's concern and frustration perfectly-as usual.I always enjoy finding a new story from you. Can't wait until the next.

Ridley
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
THANK YOU! What an awesome, ORIGINAL story! You kept the boys so true to character with the concern and worry hidden among quips, insults and wisecracks. You wrote them EXACTLY the way I love to see them - just as they are on the show with the same characteristics and reactions, without embellishing them so much they are unrecognizable.

The story idea was unique, original and sweet - trying to help the spirit of a lost little girl who didn't hurt anyone but just wanted to go home - and NOT a regurgitation of something that's already been written a zillion times over! And I got a little choked up when Abigail realized she could go home and hugged Sam.

THANKS for a great read! :)
Evergreene chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very nice! The characterisation of everyones' favourite brothers was excellent!
TendoSky chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Awe, that was so good. The light girl was so cute and I'm glad that Sam got to help her. And you bring up a very good point. I think it would really do some good for Sam if he could use his shining for good. They always kill the spirits, but I think it would help Sam emotionally if they had him help a good spirit.

I've actually been wondering if they were going to do something like this on the show. I mean, they always run into evil spirits; I think it's high time they get a visit from Casper. Hopefully we'll get to see something like that in the second season; which by the way, doesn't seem to be coming quick enough

Excellent story. You have quelled my thoughts of the friendly spirit theory. Very Well Done. Kudos _
leanneB chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
aw - cute! Anther fic with great writing! keep em coming :)