Reviews for Leaving Me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
3 love it so teary and sad yet so beautiful. It reminds me of Bailey my ex boyfriend I used to call him Bails. I miss him so much cause he just said
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I understand - excruciatingly well - Raven's statement: "You weren't there."

I've traveled to France and Belgium and Canada and Mexico and Brazil, besides dozens of places in the U.S., to handle business obligations. I enjoyed visiting other locales (despite the headaches associated with air travel) and always made a point of taking in some local color, typically in the form of food. (I ate my way across France, gaining 11 pounds in 9 days. BURP.) But, with the exception of one trip where my wife was able to accompany me to Colorado Springs for three days, I went alone. It isn't the same. You want your significant other with you, to share the experience, to appreciate it with you, to add another dimension or three to the memories you carry back.

Frankly I'm surprised it took Raven as long as it did to realize that. Fortunately, she finally did.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
very good
XxmylastbreathxX chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
your story was awesum! GAH! it was adorable :)
kool-shoes chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
aw that was so cute

csg
Dartmoor'Swan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
his story is so dang cute and very unique! Woot Woot! Go you, can't wait to read more!

Dartmoor'Swan
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I enjoyed the story. You portrayed Beastboy's sadness and longing very well. I felt his relief when Raven came back. Well done.