Reviews for Battle For Love
Archaia Fengari chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
Well...I /was/ going to say that I got the funny feeling that Jatsuma and Razor were gonna somehow end up together...
Archaia Fengari chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
YAY! Finally why Razor dresses as a guy! It's better than I expected.

Ya know if I keep reading your fanfics I'll mix it up with the manga in no time. -_-;
JustWriter2 chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
Why do I keep missing the updates? Why!

Story Weaver1 chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
Poor Jetsuma. It was delightfully ironic for this to happen to the 'Pimp prince' as Yukio said. The chain of events that lead to this was amazing. This whole mess was hilarious.

What Yuri did was unexpected, trying to help and because her favorite victim asked her to.
Mr. Qwerty chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
Great story. You're one of the few authors that can capture proper Ranma comedy on your fics, even if a lot of english names and western culture filter through to your story (I still haven't the faintest idea of what a "funnel cake" is supposed to be). Would you mind doing some back story on Yuri? Out of all the kids, she's the one whose personality can't be explained away as a mix of her parents'. I'd love to know how she got such a "lovely" demeanor.
Insanity Lord chapter 9 . 8/13/2006
*falls over laughing*

Oh, that's rich! So now everybody thinks Jatsuma is gay? This is getting good! XD
Story Weaver1 chapter 8 . 8/9/2006
Greatness. Daichi stuck with fly paper, Ryouga's 'interview' (lol), Jetsuma enjoying the chaos,unlike his father. Razor's reaction to the event.

The lingering affections of the adults was also funny.

I just love reading these fics.
purple monkey chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
yes! let the fight begin! woho. man this has great atmosphere good job it really felt like the beginning to a big match. the ranma/ryoga stuff was brilliant, so funny they will never grow up. you have accurately captured the original spirit of ranma far better than any continuation story i've ever read.
Insanity Lord chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Something's been bugging me about Yukio. Wouldn't she have the same kind of sense of direction as her father (as in none)? Is that why she's always with her 'fan club'? So she can get around without getting lost?

Oh, great chapter, by the way _
X-Sama chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
DUDE THIS IS AWESOME BUT WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
Story Weaver1 chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
It's not deluding if it's true. I liked this alot. Jeysuma antaganizing over what to do about Razor is kinda cute.

It seems hee's getting into the same trouble as his dad, delightful irony.

but the high scool's name is Furinkan not bunracku.
purple monkey chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
damn straight your writing has gotten much better since the classic midsummer night's fic. i love this story it's so well put together. jatsuma, razor, lotion, luffa, all these crazy characters are really excellently written and developed, you've got talent kid.
Story Weaver1 chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Wow. That is some tragic story. The prophecy was quite interesting, almost self-fulfilling. I feel so bad for Drier.

Jetsuma and Razor convo before the story was sweet. I bad for her too. The fate of the entire amazon tribe resting on her shoulders, that's quite a burden.
JustWriter2 chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
Poor Razor. ;_;

JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
"I really missed this much?" she asked wryly. "God, thirteen chapters..."