Reviews for A Real Scourge
Seganumber1fan chapter 7 . 7/17
i love this story
Seganumber1fan chapter 1 . 7/17
I wnto laugh so hard right now but I cant, my friend is sleeping in my room. I laugh when I get excited.
ShitHeadBitch chapter 7 . 6/15
Gayyyyyyyyyyyy
Pretty good
Rnsniper chapter 1 . 1/8
it's good I've read it like 20 times!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
When is chapter 8?
Until what chapter is it?
And Disgusting!
Zoebeth chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Amazing fanfic the best one I've read! hope you write more like this!
Aneesah chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
That was amazing please write more I love ur stories:)
geno chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
is shadow real?
LEC743 chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I hope that I'm not misunderstanding that sequel like I misunderstood "Lust for Blood".
I also have to say that I thought Shadow would be a little bit more resistant in telling Amy how he fells about her considering he has been keeping it a secret for so long.
-I sort of liked the story. I'll be looking for the sequel.
LEC743 chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
(fist pump) Yes!
Woohoo! Way to go Shadow!
What now?
LEC743 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I just had to skip the inter chapter 4. I just couldn't read it. It's bad enough it happens in real life, I don't want to read about it happening to some of my favorite characters.
The Green b-& *!%.
LEC743 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
I'm probably going to skim the next chapter. But it's a good book so far.
LEC743 chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Warning: if i read something a little too inappropriate I'm going to leave whether I finish the story or not.

Foot note: might not actually do it. I always want to finish what I started. As long as the beginning was good.
LEC743 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Wait. What!
(scowling) I can't believe you! Why would you leave the "Lust for Blood" story end like that. (scowling harder) We don't even know who she chooses. If she chooses at all.
Humph!

(begrudgingly said) I like this story so far. Thanks for the heads up on the T to M rating. I hate it when people surprise you with that junk.