Reviews for Deal With It
Ellinor chapter 2 . 4/24
Oh, PLEASE let this be BOYXBOY all the way, I beg of you from my heart! There are TOO FEW AU Shang/Ping fanfictions :) This is really good!
Please :)
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/26
Love it!
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
So you go from ignore to if it was kept hidden it would work... smooth shang. Smooth.
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
somebody's getting naughty thoughts neh ;]
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol i love pairing ping/shang! super cute!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I don't have the words to tell you how much I love this. Please write more, I love the idea and the voice and just EVERYTHING.
What cybermen say chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I always wondered how his thinking Fa Ping was male to finding out Mulan was really female translated into him all of a sudden having feelings for her. :)
Heaven1yHands chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Aw, this story was cute.

I wonder how he will react when he figures out he's a she(though I already know, I just like the way you descrie the emotions)

Very nice job.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Wow amazing

I do really love your writing

Really, you can perfectly describe the -mess of- feelings Shang has, is as if I have the real Shang with all his confusion right in front of me.

The feelings you create and transmit through words feel clear and real.

I admire you as a writer :)

Is the story finished yet? Cause is not labeled as a "complete" one, and it hasn't been updated since 2006, it's been nearly 3 years.

Take care :D
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Loved all the confused angst.

Thanks.
Talenyn01 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Cool story so far! Are you going to go on with Ping being a guy or are you going to stick to cannon and have her turn out to be Mulan (a girl)? Personally I think it might be more interesting if you kept Ping as a male.

Either way, update soon please!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Nice and awkward.
zabchan chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
o! i want to read the relief and confusion shang will eventually have when Mulan is discovered! more! more!
Imagine Creatively chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Ohh, this is nice. I like ShangPang (Pang) fics but I'm kind of on the fence with this particular pairing because you haven't stated if Ping is actually Ping or if Ping is Mulan. Good boy love Mulan fics are a rarity, and I'd like to think this story has much potential.

Anyway, this is well written. A couple of corrections, though. Fa 'Su' is actually Fa Zhu (pronounces Ju but Shang says Zu, which is incorrect) and 'Hunes' is actually 'Huns'. Just a couple of minor details, nothing to fret over.

I noticed you haven't updated since 2006, so I thought I'd review and tell you: "Update, dammit!" as all us fangirls (and guys) are all thinking. :)
Escaped chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Sweetness. Its adorable. Will you continue?