Reviews for Deal With It
Ellinor chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I know I've reviewed this one before, but it's such a good story, you have to update!
I don't need too many chapters, in fact, I tend to lose focus when there are too many. I would be so happy with like, five chapters, but please, update!
As I have said before, I love the idea of Ping as a "real" boy and not just Mulan in disguise :)
Please, please, please? :)
pistonsfan75 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Like it!
Ellinor chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Oh, PLEASE let this be BOYXBOY all the way, I beg of you from my heart! There are TOO FEW AU Shang/Ping fanfictions :) This is really good!
Please :)
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Love it!
GenderBender25 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
So you go from ignore to if it was kept hidden it would work... smooth shang. Smooth.
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
somebody's getting naughty thoughts neh ;]
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol i love pairing ping/shang! super cute!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I don't have the words to tell you how much I love this. Please write more, I love the idea and the voice and just EVERYTHING.
What cybermen say chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I always wondered how his thinking Fa Ping was male to finding out Mulan was really female translated into him all of a sudden having feelings for her. :)
Heaven1y-Hands chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Aw, this story was cute.

I wonder how he will react when he figures out he's a she(though I already know, I just like the way you descrie the emotions)

Very nice job.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Wow amazing

I do really love your writing

Really, you can perfectly describe the -mess of- feelings Shang has, is as if I have the real Shang with all his confusion right in front of me.

The feelings you create and transmit through words feel clear and real.

I admire you as a writer :)

Is the story finished yet? Cause is not labeled as a "complete" one, and it hasn't been updated since 2006, it's been nearly 3 years.

Take care :D
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Loved all the confused angst.

Thanks.
Talenyn01 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Cool story so far! Are you going to go on with Ping being a guy or are you going to stick to cannon and have her turn out to be Mulan (a girl)? Personally I think it might be more interesting if you kept Ping as a male.

Either way, update soon please!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Nice and awkward.
zabchan chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
o! i want to read the relief and confusion shang will eventually have when Mulan is discovered! more! more!