Reviews for New Beginnings
I love your story.

It's pretty cute

Update soon
Norwegianchick101 chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
I'm loving it. I love how you followed through Mary's labor every step of the way. It would be great if you could do that for Lucy as well.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
Wow. I'm stupid. I just realized now that they have the same birthday as the twins. That song had me crying. It's so sweet.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 8 . 6/22/2006
Wow. Bringing Sarah into the story was great. But I'm thinking the rating of this story could go down to T, if not K.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
I love it. Ben is being so sweet to her.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
Okay-is this what labor is really like? And does an epidural really hurt that much? Props goes to you for the length of the chapter.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
I'm crying because Lucy doesn't like the name Marie...j/k. LoL. I'm kidding. I'm not really crying. I just said that because Marie is my middle name. And both of my grandmothers' middle names, and my aunt's middle name. LoL. But all that is besides the point. This is by far my favorite chapter. I love how you took the name Jessica for Mary's daughter. i.e. Jessica Biel.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Alright, this chapter was a little fast paced. Try to have more than just one paragraph in a setting. At least two-try for three. You are great at writing suspense though. I don't think I've yet to read a story with greater suspense.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
Okay-I am so totally loving the fact that you brought Chandler and Roxanne into this story! They are one of my fav. couples in 7th Heaven or anything else for that matter. Second of all, your chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter, be sure to keep a moderate length. My rules of thumb for myself are no less than three pages on word unless it is a prologue or an epilogue.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
This chapter is leaning more towards Mary/Ben with hardly any Lucy/Kevin at all. That's cool but in a fic like this it's nice to keep all things in moderation. I'm all for a hardcore Mary/Ben fic but there are others who will not like it as much as I do. Be sure to keep each and every reader in mind when you are writing. There are the people who thrive on fluff, and then there are also those who despise it and will skip right over it.
Norwegianchick101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Okay, now I know you have ten chapters written, but when I start reading a story now I like to review every chapter...

one, you have a great idea here. I love that the girls' due dates are only two days apart. A good Mary/Ben AND Lucy/Kevin story is getting harder and harder to find these days. I am also in love with the fact that Matt did Mary's appointment for her. So I'll keep on reading then. Jill
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
oh dear...here we go...lol

update soon! i love this!1
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
poor mary...mann if i was lucy i would be SCARED to death...omg lol...

i like it tho!
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
wow cool names! :D
shortbutsweetmont4 chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
that was really cute! i shall continue reading now! :)