Reviews for Changes
Miss Shad chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Nice :)
Dentarg chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I don't mean to be off key here, but I for one am a tad tired of seeing romance stories regarding the SBK, why not some adventure or action for once? The only thing i've seen here lately is romance and love interests! SBK DS wasn't exactly a good idea when it came out, completely butchering the game and not relating to the previous stories, which kind of makes this merge a tad rocky, if you can manage it though, I applaud you.

I will say though, nice use of vocabulary, I don't see very much of that in many fanfics lately. I only would request that a wider scope of all the kids involved would be viewed, that is unless of course the story was meant to deal with only these two.

- Dentarg
Princess pac chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great job on your first SBK fanfic! I wonder what Nancy would be like if her personalies from SBK 1 and SBK DS were combined together. Please let me know when you have more!
FyreOfTheSun chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Of course JamxNancy is wicked cool!

You make them so cute! _

Haha Jam is so cool! He makes me smile, especially how he acts in this fic. Of course everything you write makes me smile! Hehe _

Lots of Love ~Mishy~

PS - Everyone should go read "Don't Get Lost in Heaven"! 'Tis an IGPX fic she is working on, and Alex is so sexy in that story! *tackles Alex and drags him off* Don't worry Sir Hamgra, I'll have him back in time for the next race! Just taking him to Amy so they can have a little fun! *winkwinknudgenudge* .