Reviews for The Happy Family
kim chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
omg.!it's so funny !
DemonnPrincess chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
ROTFLMFAO! OMG I love Naraku and this is funny! I know as the reviewer I'm supposed to give constructive criticism...hmmm...but I can't find anything wrong! :3
Meowmix chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
OMG! That's so funny I love judge Judy! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

"No one touch my makeup!"
Flaer the Doom chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Horrible format. Try and format it correctly next time. This is basically just fanboy or fangirl-written nonsense.
Scious chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
...

o.o

...
Liesie chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
The catfight just won't stop. But now it's Kaguya vs. Kagura.

"Bitch, you stole my name!"

"No I didn't! Mine's less generic. Did you miss the 'y' at the end? Besides, I'm older than you, Miss Spawned-Last-Year."

"You're from a non-canon movie that came out in 2003. I've been Takahashi's brainchild for twelve years now!"

"Well, that would certainly explain your out-of-touch fashion sense. The 1480s called; they want their kimono back. I think I spy some crow's feet, too. I can reccomend my grandmother's plastic surgeon. He specializes in old hags."

"RAWR!"

At this point, Kagura just tackles her opponent and shoves her face into a nightstand. From there on in, it's utter chaos. *gulp* It's not a pretty sight.
Liesie chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
Ever since you mentioned the fangirls and Rin being threatening, I have this weird fight sequence between she and Kagura stuck in my head. They're deuling over the right to glomp Sesshoumaru's fluff. So far, I think Kagura's winning; right now, she has Rin in a headlock. The eight-year-old just said something about being older than the wind sorceress. XD Kagura just came up with the best burn: "And yet I'm still three cup sizes ahead of you." Oh, now they've just devolved into name calling and hair pulling. So much for the witty aspects of that catfight.

. . . I gotta lay off the sugar.
Liesie chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Can't you just picture Kagura's face when she harangues her crossdressing master? And what's with the cheesetastical ending line? It's like you drove a Nick at Nite sitcom to madness in your basement and then morphed the end result into an Inuyasha Crack!fic.
Liesie chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
I can just see Naraku, with his giant tentacles, egregious armor, and other heavy accouterments, stealing a piggyback ride from Kagura, a slim, barefoot woman whose preferred mode of transportation is a feather.
Liesie chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
*makes incomprehensible fangirl noises* So funny! "Kanna, what have I told you about stealing your brother's soul?" Hahaha!
Liesie chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Naraku wet himself? Oh my gosh. That was really random.
Liesie chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
Kagura rules. And I think Naraku has spent too much time observing Miroku. . . "Hey, stop squeezing the plushie's jiggly things!" XD I seriously almost hit my head on the floor when I fell out of my chair laughing.
LadyChaos1011 chapter 8 . 11/27/2008
hehehe, with Sepiroth in there, who knows what wil happen, lol
LadyChaos1011 chapter 2 . 11/26/2008