Reviews for Betwixt
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
:o That was wonderfully done. Riku chasing after Sora and all... And Riku's father was hillarious. xD All his words and trying to make Riku feel guilty..x3 Haha. And I think that you hit their characters just perfectly.

Evil cliffie! So Sora was hiding in the bush? (Just like in Riku's dream scene!) And Riku has fangirls. xD I oddly didn't mind that part at all, which is rare. So you did an awesome job.

And Riku talking to a Sora-coconut. x3

Yes, awesome work. :D I can't wait until Axel shows up! Seems like Riku'll have to make quite the choice. Keep it up and update soon! ::keeps an eye on this story::
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
XD I absolutely love your writing style, and your Riku is cracking me up. Some of his thoughts are just priceless. And his father! Oh my God, that man is hysterical. And even though this chapter seemed so simple on the surface, and despite the humorous moments, it's bubbling with emotions that, I think, are hard to capture, and you did a great job bringing them to life. Riku's feelings for Sora, especially, are great, and how he feels about Sora and Kairi being together, how lonely Riku is, how much he wants to be included. The characterization is also fantastic, as is the interaction between all of the characters. Ahh, I love this story so much already. _ Instant favorites~
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
There are several things in this story that win at life. One: Riku's father. I am distinctly reminded of Ayame from Fruits Basket. This has got to be the best KH-parent I've read! Two: Riku has fangirls. Nuff said. Three: Riku talked to a coconut. Nuff said.

Ah, cliffie at the end! How much did Sora hear? eep!

This was a nice beginning! Admittedly, I read it because I saw the AxelRiku pairing in the summary... (OTP! OTP!)

and it's a chapter story! And a good one so far! So hard to find these... I'm really interested in where you're taking this, and I'm wondering when Axel will pop in. Update soon! I'm waiting for some AxelRiku awesomeness... :D
Ryan-Ookami chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
...you are brilliant.

I like the whole story it's both well written and hilarious without being over the top. It flows well and keeps my interest.

I loved how you made Riku's dad, he was weirdly cool...and Riku talking to Coconut!Sora was just a riot. Really well done!

~Ry
5540 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hmm...interesting story, I like the idea how Riku is torn between the other two...

But I still don't get AkuRiku... but I'd like to see how you're going to do it.

[spiffy pink apron.] XD!

So continue please!
Oneshadedarker chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Oh my god, its finally done (wipes the sweat, blood and tears from your brow)..well, chapter one anyway -. Yeah, I'm a beotch lol. Anyway, I can't tell you how honored and thankful I am for the dedication, the hard work you placed into this story and the emotion behind it. I've never been given a present that's made me feel so sentimental before..damn you for proving the existance of my feelings...grr lol.

Aside from all this babble, I just wanted to say that this chapter was incredible. The detailed and steamy intro got me hooked, the details and meticulous writing impressed me greatly and the charismatic banter made me laugh. All in all, it created an amazing first chapter that oozes potential and charisma...its Dante all over again huh?...Stop glaring, your face might freeze like that haha.

As always, I wish you the best of luck with this. I'll be there ever step of the way, watching this fic grow and helping it evolve into its amazingly sexy skin. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart. I'm touched, I really am (swats hand away from butt) Take care, much love and happy writing babe! Love you!
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11