Reviews for Betwixt
my friend chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
i was all like "WHOT AXELRIKU ACTION!" and then i was all like "how dare that bastard do that to Riku.

WHOT GO AXIE! YOU TELL THE HIPPOCRATE!

XD! MY MUM ACTS LIKE THAT RIKU'S DAD I MEAN.
my friend chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
damn you. i held my breath when the door to the closet opened. i was praying not to get caught. adrenaline was being forced into my veins. i could feel my anger rise as Riku discovered the hicky. damn you for playing with my emotions! ... it was good. but now i'm worried about what Sora is going to think when he finds out. damn you! you got me into character, and now it's like this is happening to me!
my friend chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
“I’m not gay,” He said, standing up straight with whatever dignity he had left. “I’m Sora-sexual.” ...XD i fell out of my chair! my poor arm.“For what?” his father continued. “For what, I ask you kind gentleman that you leave me like a fleeting lover? Do you not see that your Papa has feelings? If you trip, do I not laugh? If you’re embarrassed, do I not make the situation worse? If you ignore me, do I not pester?”...XD that sounds JUST like my mom! Riku shook his head in shame. He wondered what he did in his past life for karma to punish him this severely. that sounds so like me.

... you made me cry! you brought up old memories, and you made me cry i can't read any more. it's too painful! you're a BIG meanie! i thought that sora was going to get jealous of Riku but no. you had to go and make them engaged! you are so cruel! *sniff* no one was there to pick up my pieces, so the next chap better be good! or else i'll sue!
my friend chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
ok. please responed A freaking SAP! i need to know if sora finds out riku loves him. i can't read any futher until i know if this is going to end badly. i don't want to be unprepared if i'm gonna end up crying. please please PLEASE let me know!
LokoKoko chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Lol. I just left a review, I now just needed to add you to my alert list and all the other options..

Cant wait!
LokoKoko chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
OMG. I read all 6 chapters in one sitting, not moving from one spot and not going anywhere. And if I had to? I jumped right back to the computer when I could, this is like one of the BEST FANFICS I'VE EVER READ. NO JOKE. :DD

Post the next chapter! I don't want to wait anymore.. I am NOT a very patient person. xD

I'm in love with your descriptions, of everything, I felt as if I was in the story as Riku and how he feel's for Sora. I CAN'T WAIT.
gilgameshforeternity chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
wow wow wee wa! lol I can't wait to see what happens next!
Landay95 chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
this is totally awesome

i'm dying to know what happens next!

pleze update it!
ZiggyVanWagner chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
I don't have time for an in-depth review, because deity know I would love to rave about how awesome you are. So let me say this, AMAZING! o.o

When the next chapter has been posted, I'll go on and on about how wonderful this story is, but for now, work awaits! Ta!

-Ziggy
captainrules chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
I vote axel with Riku.
pickle-san chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
I love your Riku. I can really sympathize with him (about both his Sora and Axel predicaments XD).
Lord Xemnas chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
I didn't review this chapter! I sowwy. You could basically cut paste everything I've said previously here.

I love Axel. I think he's a wonderful devious little shit. It maked me want to punch him in the face and hug him at the same time.

and I love Papa. Oh yes I do. I will smack him on the ass any day! He makes me laugh so loud my parents often come into the room with 'wtf' expressions on their face, asking if I'm okay.

and I loved this chapter as a whole as well. Papa showing off baby Riku pictures, priceless. Maybe he'll let me borrow his photo album sometime, eh? And good plan to set them up on a dinner date. I forsee great chaos.

Eat up and become glorious! For I am egaerly awaiting the next chapter!
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
ok i just finished reading the finally chappy youve update. amzing job so far. that scene with sora and axel in chappy 5 was very hot awesoem job! plz update as soon as possible.
Kugashira chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
This chapter was so funny! Papa is so special it kills me! XD I'm voting for Axel! He deserves it after getting that punch.
azuiru chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
Finally! a update! xD Awesome chapter, the beginning made me laugh so hard~

I vote for Axel! 8D