Reviews for Betwixt
Crimson-Tears2003 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Omg, this fic is making my roommate think I'm crazy because every 5 seconds I burst into a fit of giggles. I love it! I'm so glad you updated!

Poor Riku. I hope he doesn't wear something scandoulous to the dinner in hopes of seducing Sora. OMG, i hope Axel shows up to the dinner too! with his entire family! This fic is just so good.
zekylo chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
You're a very talented writer.

You explain and show personality in your characters very well.

And, you have an excellent sense of humor, and know how to write it in. That's talent. Keep up the good work.
Lovely Mocochang.Com chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
I've read this through six times now and I've got to say it...I love Papa. Seriously, he's the coolest. With exceptions to Axel, of course. No one is as cool as Axel. Anyways, I absolutely LOVE this (And Papa, and Axel _) so could you pretty please update it soon? Thankies,

~Ksara
zekylo chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Wow. Very mature, elaborate writing. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
foodaddict chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
Axel's naughty but I want him with Riku. (,) Still, naughty, naughty boy for creating a highly uncomfortable situation for Riku. Makes me want to strap you to the chair and force you to type faster. Update! (,)
YoukaiAnjiru chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
RIKU'S DAD. IS AWESOME. *A* lol He's hilarious. I'm definitely curious as to what's going to happen in the next chapter~ And how Riku's going to handle Axel or Sora ;D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
... Riku's dad rocks! lol I can soo picture his dad being like that to! And way to go Axel! Make sure Sora won't take your kawaii koibito!
lost chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
zomg chapter 5! XDD

SUDDEN HOT MOLESTER O_o but yeah i loves this fanfic alot *w*

ku ku ku
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Riku's papa is seriously scaring me.
Oneshadedarker chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
oh...my...God...(dies) Axel is so mea-wesome! No, its not a typo. I was halfway between writing mean and then my brain, being an Axel fan, betrayed me and wrote awesome instead. Now I'm confused about what I think about him. Hero or villain...moral dilemmas are beyond me. But I can't wait to see what happens, I'm all excited (hugs Axel plushie) Can't wait till you update, I'll be waiting with my plushie on baited breath.

Axel plushie:...(smirk)

Me: Aww...(creeped out)...yay?
Herzeleidx chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .axel.

'cause he deserves it. :D

and this was wonderful and made me giggle and made me feel all sorts of bad for axel who wants riku and riku doesn't see it. [

i am such a fangirl. half days do have their good points though.

this is such a lovely story designed to make socially inept people like me make it through photography class.
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
Oh, no... This should be interesting.

~Padfoot~
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 6 . 12/20/2007
wow i love this story! it's almost like it gets better and better every time you update! i can't wait for the next chapter!

Luvz, Lucas
greywings2 chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
OMFG! THIS STORY HAS EVERYTHING I WANT, GO AXEL GO! lol XD
erina chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
omg, you have no idea how happy i am to be reading this again. xD seriously, i really love it. i love the way you characterize axel and riku, making it fun and fluffy with the plot still intact. hope to see more sora in the next chapter! :)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »