Reviews for Betwixt
Captara chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
OMG Riku's PaPa scares meh O.o

Is he kind of gay too?

Poor Riku,bad riku no hitting poor Axel

The underwear in her tank top thing was dead funny you mad me cry. H had to check his missing underwear supply now XD

.:Yuki-san:.
Lord Xemnas chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Finally decided to update eh? 's bout time! Hahaha, it was worth the wait. WELL worth the wait. Oh Papa, you kill me. Not to mention the rather sexy opening scene, heh. 've been waiting for that for a while.

DO WANT MOAR!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
Riku's dad scares me... This is wonderful though! I can't wait for more!

~Padfoot
DaRk-HoPeLeSs-RoMaNtIc chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
omg! i thyought that i would never see this story again! i'm so happy that u brought it back and decided to update it! i do hope that yoiu update soon!

Luvz, Lucas
Roxanne Morinaka chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
It was both so hot and so funny at the same time!
Idiosyncracy chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
love it.

i read it from the beginning and it still got me smiling.

simply marvelous!

i love axel. interesting.

please update soon! i'd almost lost my faith in you!

[p.s: axel and riku are THE awesomest people in KH. i thank you for taking their exsitances to a new extent!]

C:
foodaddict chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Heeheehee, I missed your writing! Loved it, as usual. (,) Update soon, doll! (,)
VennSync chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Three words: What. The. F!ck?

THat was seriously one of the most screwed-up things I've ever read.. yet I love it xD. Great job... even if Riku's father sitotally scarring...

Love your version of that myth. Mythology at my school is SO boring... nice to hear a 'new' version of one xD;.

Keep Writing!

~K. R. Ukido
Oneshadedarker chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
Lol. I'm reading this and doing my evolution homework at the same time when I read the part about Axel inspecting the paopu fruit. Is it weird I thought of him as a monkey with a rubix cube? It was so cute, the confusion I imagined on his face. But I digress.

Papa is awesome. He is the bastard child of Ayame and Gai. And I'm surprised Riku didn't cry at the mental images. I did. Twice. One out of humor...the other fear. But seriously, the part with Riku and Axel melted butter on a pan and fried eggs it was that hot. Damn his fidelity, it could have gone so much further (bashes Sora's head into wall) Damn you! But, Sora's uselessness aside, it was very satisfying. I loved this update and am glad to see you have returned to the realm of Riku madness. It's where you belong. Take care love and great job.
Kugashira chapter 5 . 10/23/2007
_ *Gives you a bear hug* Oh you finally updated! I loved it so much! *cries a tear* I hope you update soon again and keep up the good work. Hope your friend isn't forced to put a gun to your head again. LOL!XD
starbr1te chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
This is amazing!

Your writing is excellent, very catching.

This story really had my attention, I didn't want to stop reading. I love it when a story makes me want to just keep reading. I think that shows that there is real thought, and effort put into the writing.

Selphie is positively disturbing. In a good way of course, I wouldn't have her any other way. What is a normal Selphie.

I really like the Selphie Axel tag team. They try to help but they are so evil at the same time.

Thank you for writing this story, I eagerly await the next chapter.

Good luck with your writing.

May the force be with you!

~oathkeeper.
Punks Eat Jello chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
I just had to be 100...just to feel special. And also to thank you for Growing Up and for being such an awesome friend. But mostly to scare the crap outta you with 3 digit numbers and the possibility this story might be sucessful. Haha. Peace!
Kugashira chapter 4 . 8/26/2007
I cry a couple of tears! :( I wish you would update this story because it was getting so good. Well I hope you do some day.
Dassion chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
story is amazing

and i luv it. *chuckles*

i cant believe this chapter

actually kinda made me a

little drepressed for a while.

cant wait to c how ur story turns

out.
argh im emily chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
this story makes me really depressed. because i know sora and riku and going to end up getting together and that makes my soul weep. :[

but i can't stop reading it either; so nice job, you're writing's got me wrapped around your finger.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »