Reviews for A Silver Night
androidilenya chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I loved this story! Galadriel's point of view was so much fun to read, and the description in this was absolutely marvelous. LĂșthien's line ("If you desire my innocence, you shall have it.") was really, really great.
The dynamics between the two of them were also the best :)
Great job!
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I see that you have been writing for many years and you surely don't need any encouragement from a beginner like me. But this is a wonderful story!
Never chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Oh. Wow. The mixture of breathtaking writing, a lovely pairing & bittersweet romance makes this a gorgeous femslash story. I'm in utter awe of your abilities. Amazing, amazing, AMAZING piece.
(I never noticed before I read this, how Arwen is so similar to luthiEN & ARtanis.)
that is secret chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
*dies* Very, very well done. I've never seen that pairing before, but you've made it come alive. I firmly believe that there should be more LotR femslash and less LotR male slash *mumbles something about Eowyn and Arwen* so this is right up my alley.

Nice nice nice! Your imagery is good.
Dora Mugworts chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
That was beautiful. Unlike much of the slash on this site, you've actually got something ressembling a plot. And your imagery was just gorgeous. Finally, good for you for not making it too explicit. :-)
Daphne6 chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Hi Amy!

I have already read your story in the "Least Expected Archive" but wanted to let you know how wonderful I find your story! Very good style and everything! It's so romantic *g*

Will you write more?
kass chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
wow, that was very well written and very romantic. but just because im me, i was kind of upset. i love the pairing of galadreil and celebron. they are in love gosh darnit! ok, but this was a very wonderful fic!
Silmaril Eyes chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
Simply beautiful - the imagery, the wording, the pairing itself. I do believe you've made me a fan of Galadriel/Luthien...
LadyLupin chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
That was...weird. But kinda cool too.
Kalli13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Slashing elves seems like blasphemy, but this I can see. Beautiful work.
Eiviiaru chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Wow. Hardly a pairing I was expecting, and really one that works a lot better than I would have expected it to. I'm really impressed. Stunning prose.
Velvet chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
This was absolutely beautifull! I loved it. Your language is a joy to read, and you have done a good recearch work. The story felt real and in character. Keep on writing good fics! And I really liked the f/f theme, there's to few f/f slash out here _~
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Wow. Just - big wow. I'm a big proponent for more f/f slash, and that was some of the loveliest I've ever read. So lyrical. Bless you for writing it.
W. A. Monaghan chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Wow, that really is gorgeously written. _ Bit short but to the point, love it!
Mithrandir chapter 1 . 6/5/2001