Reviews for Founded Again
you should update this story, it's really great.
MinakoTrickster chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
First off, I want to say YAY to this fic. I love the drama, the illusion to a back story the reader can only presume of.

I love the friendships between Ginny/Blaise and Ginny/Draco. I love the relationship of Ginny/Draco.

I would love to know more about what happened in the past a bit more. Also, I would love to see a bit more Luna. We get a few snippets of her conversations or interrupting them. We saw one moment with her and Balise, but otherwise, not a whole lot on Luna.

I'd love to see more of Ginny and Luna's friendship. Ginny said something about how Luna was uncomfortable with her before, but what about now? They were the best of friends at one time, yet we don't see that.

Also would love to see more on Blaise and Luna. I didn't even know they were married until chapter eight or so.

A few typos. Like you wrote hear, as if in listening, in stead of here, like where one is located when Draco was talking to Hagrid when he arrived.

Otherwise, I love this story. I love where it is going, the depth and creation you put into this.

Hope to see more soon.
padoryia chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
love it, more please
roni2010 chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
wonderful story.. please update..
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 12 . 12/4/2008
omg! update soon!

~Amanda~
Bewitched Nightwalker chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
wicked! cant wait to read more!

~Amanda~
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 12 . 11/22/2008
Oh...

PLEASE update soon!

x

Loved the chapter. . My favorite part was the ending where they kissed.

~Great job~
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
woohoo they kissed update soon
once a whore chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
I love this story. I know it's almost been a full year since you've updated, but update please! )
Rai Science chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
this is really good. please update soon!
Sam chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
This story is teriffic, and I have absolutely no constructive criticism only a desperate plea that it continues. Definitely one of my favorites, thanks so much for posting.
Mell8 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Please update soon!
mountain spring chapter 12 . 10/20/2007
hey, just read the story, i think it's really good. i found it very confusing at the start though. when's the next bit out?
all55husbands chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
that was such a good story, except for the fact at how u made harry out to be the biggest ass this side of the atlantic ocean. but anyway update soon.
christy86 chapter 5 . 10/10/2007