Reviews for Family Housing
scwrdo chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
hey, this is awesome. really good work. a little short, but still great. :)
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Oh, I loved it. Such a terrific backstory fic. Really really loved it. Going in my favourites for sure.
bredalot chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I love how everything his father complains of (lack of respect, inability to follow orders) is what House grows up to be. You start to wonder if this boy grew up in defiance of his father, or if he was merely born that way. Lovely.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
*sighs happily* There aren't enough good things I could say about this story. This is one of the best Housefics I've ever read. Best of all, it involves the Houserents, which always ensures that I'll enjoy it. I love the way you went through all these stages in Greg's childhood, elaborating on what USED to be a pretty good relationship with his dad. Perfect. Absolutely perfect and going on my favorites' list.
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was beautiful and awesome. A great backstory for Greg. Thanks for writing it. I really enjoyed it.
Happy Feet chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very well done. Everything about it is great. Definitely a favorite of mine.
dapper chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This is a brilliant covering of House's background. It extrapolates from the sketchy details provided by the show and gives a well-rounded explanation for his character and behaviour.

I doubt the show's writers could do a better job. This is a story to be bookmarked and remembered.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Nicely done. I really like the way that you handled the issues of House's past.

memamo chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
THAT

WAS

AWESOME! *cheers* great job!
TrooperCam chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very impressed with this story. You have an insight into the military that I suspect comes from intimate knowledge, that help make the story more real. Loved the little clue's to House's pesonality sprinkled throughout the story. All told very well written and very well done. Good job.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Absolutely awesome. So atmospheric and so believable. You write these glimpses into House's past so carefully and so convincingly that I come to accept them as canon until proved otherwise! :D

I love the little hints to Greg's character even when he is a child, the intensity, the way he studies people etc. And the details of his disagreement with his father etc. So much to love in this story. It's just brilliant.
DIY Sheep chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Very 'real' (for want of a better word). I can see each of those scenarios happening.
Gray Aibou chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
ITS SO IN CHARACTER! I love it. Keep up the good work XD
Megan Faye chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I usually don't comment on stories, but being a Military brat, I have been there. This was a very good stoy, well written, and very real. Few stories can capture the life of a military kid the way you did, and I truly enjoyed it.

Megan Faye