Reviews for Fighting For Angela
spk chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
I really liked how you handled this storyline. Great job with Angela's character. I'd have to say that the only major problem I had was in the last chapter where throughout the court proceedings you referred to the rapist by the wrong name. :)
WriterC chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
Original story line since mostly it's Brennan who gets hurt. There were spelling mistakes, unfortunately, but I loved the Booth/Angela/Brennan friendship.
mandy-bear chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
i've read this story before, and i just enjoyed it so much on the second reading. you are a wonderful author - thanks for the great red !
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Ok, I know it says i'm reviewing Ch1, but i just had to jump back into your fic and say...

This is one of the most amazing fanfics i've ever read. You did a beautiful job. It was sad, it was happy, it was beautiful. I'm glad you let angela be strong and it was just truly wonderfully written, so I thought I'd tell you.

Thank you.
ataralasse chapter 6 . 7/22/2006
Loved this, perfect combination of angst, fluff, romance, and Squintyness. I loved the ending. :)
oranfly chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Loved it to pieces!
artigiano chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
i love the story and the ending

great job!
anw chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Adding you to my AUTHOR alert! Only one other author, Seralis, shares that honor :) It was nice to see another character getting hurt and watching them deal instead of Temperance or Seely.

Great story, can't wait for another one.
old deleted chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
lol good chapter
dddynamite chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Aw I love happy endings so sweet!
couturexbones chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
i loved it :D * puts Fighting For Angela in favorite stories*
debbieja chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I'm glad Angela's attacker was caught and convicted. I hated the lawyer for trying to make it seem like it was her fault, but thankfully the jury was able to see beyond that. It was good to see the banter between the three of them, clearly a good friendship exists. I also like that Booth and Brennan try to be discreet but everyone knows about them anyway. Great job on an excellent story

Tozzyoby chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
I love the way you have expanded upon Booth Angela and Brennan's relationships it's a really different take on it. I'm so pleased that Angie can move on. I think you have characterised her particularly well. It's brilliant!
stairwaytotheskies chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
Aw, this is definitely going on my faves!

Wonderfully written!

siapom chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
:) That was a great ending. I look forward to your next story!