Reviews for Non Photo Blue
dkfuryan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
just finished your story and wanted to let you know that I really liked it. the concept was excellent, very interesting.

Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
loved it,, its almost like that sandra bulck movie.
Kimblekn chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
This was really good. Nice and original.
haleyscott305 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
hey update soon please
Danika chapter 10 . 11/7/2009
I know this story was published and completed in 2006 and based on your stories not complete from 2008, you no longer go on, however I need to comment on this story.

This story, which I am very happy I came across, is amazing. It is so twisted and confusing. I'm gonna have to read it again cause even at the end I'm still confused. I thought we would get this definite ending where you just got it, but there is so much more to it. For someone to write something like this.. it has to take a lot of planning and have every single detail layed out. Cudos to you. I have not seen any stories like this and I really wish you hadn't stopped writing. I could seriously see this as a horror movie and a good one. So thank you for giving me something other than the usual Naley stories.
kellneriner chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
one word - wow.
Cait chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
I was extremely intrigued with each passing chapter. Even though I had to sleep, I just kept reading to see what was going to happen next. I agree there were bouts of confusion, but the suspense keeps the reader coming back to allow for the author to clear that confusion. Though I am not entirely sure of the ending completely, I thoroughly enjoyed it, sometimes answers aren't what you need, you need that openendedness that leaves the audience wondering a little more. I thought you did a really good job, because once I thought I got it, I was pleasantly assured there was another twist. Great writing, dude.
Anarchist278 chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Ah so now the pieces start to fit together! Thank God. LOL.

Anarchist278 chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
Intriguing...Very very intriguing.

Anarchist278 chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Ok I can only think of one thing to say after that chapter. WTF. Have to keep reading. Hopefully it will all start to make sense soon.

Anarchist278 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
This story is completely doing my head in. Not sure if thats your intention. LOL. But hey I'm still loving it.

Anarchist278 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Ok first off I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I haven't read before now. But at least I am now right? Anyway its all very confusing and very intriguing at the moment so I'm only going to leave you a short review so I can get to the next chapter. But I'm loving it.

Dazzles chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
fabulous ending. i'm still super confused. but amazed by this story. how you kept your story straight amazes me beyond belief.

great job on the story.

it was fabulous.
Dazzles chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
Oh my gosh.

Now it's starting to almost make sense.

Oh goodness.

i'm half speechless.

lol.
Dazzles chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
oh my goodness.

i've never been so confused reading a fanfiction story. wow. it's a good confused though.

hmm..