Reviews for Peter's Throne
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I loved this! Peter is such a great character, a great king indeed :)
adidi778 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Absolutely beautiful. I've had this on my favorites for a while, but I just had to tell you how much it touched me.
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Wow! Absolutely incredible. Your description and the flow of the story were amazing. In particular, I like the lines

"They would look and see this symbol of their King's absence, of his sacrifice, and many would stop and bow to the empty throne, as though bowing to his majesty himself."

And

"Its base was damp from where Edmund would weep, falling to the floor and praying to Aslan to keep his brother safely between his paws."

Great work!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
loved it!
Rolletti chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
What a wonderful story. I felt so proud of Peter through this story as well as sad. You showed the strength of the High King even in his absence and that isn't easily done. Great job, give yourself a pat on the back.

I hope to be able to accomplish what you have in such a short story.

Thanks for sharing,

Rolletti
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
beautiful story!

Loved it!

LG Luna
outlaw author chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Wow, this was really insightful! I loved it.

~outlaw author
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Oh, this is wonderful! And, this is going to my favorite list!

I just checked out your profile and found out that you wrote something 'like' this... SOrry, I just don't read slash-I don't flame them, as well!

Anyway, hope you write more! God bless!
Lady of the Earth and Swords chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Great piece. It's incredibly descriptive and intriguing. I like it, frankly. Well done!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Really good little one shot! I am impressed! It was tender without being overly mushy.
Well-wisher chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Nice reasoning. I like it. You're right about this story...right.
made.unmade chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aww- that was beautiful. I liked how you described how it was the same as the other three in appearances, but not in spirit.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
A very pretty little piece. I especially liked this bit:

...many would stop and bow to the empty throne, as though bowing to his majesty himself.

I can see the Narnians doing just that. There seems a sadness about the story, though, as if in anticipation of a future with no kings or queens. Very nicely done.
Francienyc chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Thank you! After wading through some truly horribly written slash which was painful to look at it was such a joy to find your story. Reading this gave me the same feeling I get during certain moments of Prince Caspian but which Lewis never extends enough to my satisfaction. The only, only line that jarred a little was "And when the Peter was home, it was this throne which felt the pitter-pat of falling, magnificent tears when the hall was empty save its King." This was a little awkward not so much for the idea (I can clearly see Peter being so grateful to be home that he'd cry) but more for the way it was expressed-the onomatopoeia of the falling tears (pitter-pat) seems almost childish in comparison, and while you may have purposely been going for the juxtaposition of king who was once a boy, the phrasing is still a bit awkward.

However, this line: "It was from where the High King could look upon his country; his people, and know that he had done well, and that it had all been worth it after all" is just perfect. I like to see a proud Peter for once. He *deserves* to be proud. He's done right by his family and by Narnia.

Overall an excellent peace which was just the right length.
Capegio chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Hee, I luff it! I love the fics that aren't cut from the same block as the others, no pun intended, like this one and somebody else wrote somthing from the lamp post's point of view, that sort of thing. And everything you observed about it is lovely, too. Especially the part about the sadness it saw. That made me feel sniffly. Really really lovely. :)