Reviews for Only for You
cathy chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
i love this story plzzzz wirte more like this story bossXsparkle
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Good job! Nice 1shot.
Mikoyasha chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
AH! The sight of Sparkle/Boss makes me shiver...! Even though, I don't know the sparkle character all that well, it's just creepy to me. WHOAA!

But, however, I thought it was cute at the same time, what with Sparkle being really exotic, and everything, which made the story fun. XD (("Minty Fresh."))

Sorry for the late review! It's been hectic around here, and I still have another one of your oneshots to read! XD KEEP IT UP, YO!

-Miko-

P.S. On your quiz, I got...

30% Shippou

20% Kagome

20% InuYasha

20% Sango

10% Miroku

XD I wonder how I got ten percent Miroku...?

P.S.S. I forgot to mention in my last chapter of TTA my decision of Shippou/Kouga, thing. But, since I got Shippou as the most percentage, individually, he's my decision! *huggles kitsune* XD

SORRY FOR THE LONG POINTLESS REVIEW! MUST GO READ OTHER STORY!
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was Awesome! I love the Boss/Sparkle pairing; I think it's really cute. Just like this fic _
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
BOSS AND SPARKLE! JESUS, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THIS BEFORE? (faints)

In other words, THANK YOU!
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was adorable! I loved the ending! I LOVED IT! _
Yaris09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Great One shot. From reading this, looks like Boss Sparkle do make a good couple.
Ringa's Dream chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Aw that was so cute! Loved it! I havent seen a Sparkle and Boss oneshot... for like EVER! Good work, oneshot queen!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
You ain't the only one who likes this oneshot Melissa! I LOVE it! Then again, any story with the couple, BossSparkle, then I GOTTA love it! Oh, are you gonna make more BossSparkle stories? Please? You rock at them!

cya!

angel
lupyne chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Did I expect anything less?

Nope.
melonstyle chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Yay! Love it! I love Bosparkle! Boss' breath minty fresh? The world never fails to surprise me...

This is going straight to de faves!

Adios!